Chapter 16: FIRST FESTIVAL- (2)

~~~Flashback~~~

Jackson's POV

It was the day when we all came back from our family trip. Taehyung called me and Jimin to his room because he wanted to say something important.

We went to his room and found him carving some candles. We could clearly see his burned hands because of the candle wax which made us both panic.

" Oh my god! Tae your hands have burn marks!" Jimin said panicking.

" Wait let me call Jennie," I said and ran hurriedly to the medical room. I entered the room and started speaking without taking a breathe.

" Calm down Jackson! Tell me what you need," Jennie said politely.

" Jennie we need your help. Prince Taehyung had his hand burnt due to hot candle wax," I said with worry.

" Oh no! Let me take the herbal cream. Wait here," She said and brought a medice which she herself made. I lead her to the room. She applied the cream to Taehyung and bowing respectfully, walked away.

" Hey, do you like this design? I carved many different designs but I think this one is the best." He said pointing at the candle

" He said pointing at the candle

I looked around his room. His room was a total mess with candles around.

" It's so beautiful Taehyung. But will you tell me what's going on?" Jimin asked.

" I am preparing this for Jungkook's first festival." He said. I was confused. How did he know that Jungkook hasn't celebrated any festivals?

" How did you know that he hasn't celebrated any festivals yet?" I asked.

" I would like to keep that a secret." He laughed at the immediate sadness on my face that came due to his answer.

" Well, I need your help." He started. " Tell some people to carve the candles in the same shape. Distribute the candles to as many people as you can. We only have three days. On the fourth day at night, we are going to celebrate the festival."

" Festival on what occasion? Plus will Jungkook allow?" Jimin asked.

" We are going to celebrate People's Day. And all of this is a secret. Jungkook doesn't know it." He said.

We asked him many questions about it. He told us that he is going to take Jungkook for a meet with his kingdom people so we are going to celebrate it as it is his first meeting.