Chapter 19: THE GRAND BALL

Jungkook's POV

The treaty between Daegu and Busan is finally done. But instead of being happy, here I was, who couldn't contain my anger.

The reason?

Father called me and Jimin hyung to his room. He said that it is about the treaty.

He announced that Jimin hyung's marriage was fixed with Prince Yoongi and I was happy for him. But the next thing he said made my smile drop.

" Tomorrow we are going to have a grand ball. Some Kings and Princes who are our friends are coming too. I am going to announce this friendship treaty and Jimin's marriage." He said. " And Jungkook, you don't have to worry anymore son. You are not going to marry Taehyung,"

" Why?" I asked him hesitantly. Did Tae cancel it? Does he not want to marry me?

" Well, you told me that you did not wish to marry him remember? I don't want to force you." Father said.

" O-Oh... I see," I stuttered, feeling guilty about what I had said to him about Taehyung.

I want to marry him! I love him! I want to make him mine! I wanted to scream these words but they were not coming out of my mouth.

" Excuse me, I have to go now," I said as I walked out of the room, sighing at my dumbness.

But I knew this wasn't time to be sad about it.

So what if we are not going to marry each other!? It was just an arranged marriage anyway! I will tell him how much I love him and will marry him!

----------Timeskip----------

Jungkook's POV

As I was getting ready for the Royal Ball, my mind diverted to Taehyung.

Many Prince and Princesses will try to steal my love. I should be there standing out among them all so that he will only be with me because I know, whatever he wears, he is going to look great.

After having a bath, I wore the dress I chose. It's a black shirt and a red suit. I applied make-up as mom taught me, sprayed some perfume and wore my crown.

 I applied make-up as mom taught me, sprayed some perfume and wore my crown