Chapter 29: THE FINAL BATTLE

Normal- Speaking
Italics- Thinking

Jungkook's POV

" It's Sehun," Lisa said. All of us gasped. " That's impossible! You must be lying!" Jackson said. " Why would I lie? I want to save Prince Taehyung that's why I am telling you guys all of it. Yes, I accept that I wanted revenge but that doesn't mean that I will let him take Prince Taehyung!" She said.

" And why would Sehun do all of that? I mean- in your story two people were killed by King Seojoon and that is Kai's father and your father. Then why did he do that?" Mark asked.

" Actually, he has no reasons. He was a childhood best friend of Kai and he also likes Kai very much. And as per his thinking, if Kai wants to kill you, he himself will." Lisa said.

" We should go and catch that Sehun right away!" Soobin said. We all facepalmed at his innocence. " First of all, Sehun is at Incheon, which will take five-six days to reach. Secondly, he must have been fled away till now."

" Let me clear all of your doubts. First, he was the one to give Kai your kingdom map. He tried to even find your royal seal but for him, something is better than nothing. Second, he never was loyal to you. As your minister, you thought he was loyal to you. But he was the one to spread around your kingdom that you are dangerous. He was the one who continuously brainwashed you about your father not loving you and Queen Minyoung taking the place of your mother from when you were just a little kid who didn't understand anything. He just did all of that so that when you both grow up, you will trust him more and make you his adviser. He was quite angry when you made Jackson your adviser and him your minister but he still succeeded this much." Lisa said.

I just can't believe any of that. I didn't know that Sehun will go so low just for his love for someone. He made me hate my parents, made my people fear me, and even betrayed me by giving our kingdom map to him.

" So what's the plan now? What are we going to do?" Mark asked. " Simple, a war with them!"

-------Timeskip--------

Jungkook's POV

We are now on the battlefield. I saw Kai coming along with his army and a smirking Sehun following him. I clenched my fists. I am going to fucking kill you Sehun.

I widened my eyes when I saw Taehyung too. " TAEHYUNG!" I shouted. He looked at me and smiled a bit telling me he was fine. But I am not taking it.

" Well....we finally meet Jungkook. Do you know why I bought Taehyung here? So that he will see you die with his own eyes and then I will marry him." He said. I clenched my fist. I saw Sehun was also confused and angry.

" Y-You love him?" Sehun asked Kai. " Of course, why else would I have kidnapped him. I want to love him and want him to love me back. But this is not the time to speak all that. Let's get over with my revenge." Kai said.

" How does it feel to get betrayed Sehun. Are you hurt?" I asked him with anger. He gritted his teeth. " You wanna know how I feel." He took his dagger and stabbed Taehyung. " I FEEL STABBED! JUST THE WAY YOU SEE RIGHT NOW!"

" TAEHYUNG!" We all shouted and the war started. He was taken back to the castle by Jin and Soobin.

" I am going to kill you all you understand! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE NO MERCY!" I said. Well....our winning chance was 50% because he had weakened us. He knew our kingdom map and easily killed a lot of troops. He had also invited some other kings to help him which made it more difficult for us to win.

Thanks that we have Gwangju and Daegu with us. Or else I would have lost this battle easily.

Currently, I am not in my right state. Even if I am fighting, I am thinking about my Taehyung. He is there in the castle dying and I couldn't even protect him.

The war was finally going to be over, I had killed Kai. I saw an arrow coming toward me. I closed my eyes knowing I would die now. But I didn't feel any pain.

I opened my eyes and saw Baekhyun hyung standing in front of me. I widened my eyes when he fell on his knees.

" Baekhyun hyung!!!" I shouted. The arrow was shot by Sehun. Mark killed him immediately after. The battle was finally over. With many of my people killed and many of them hurt.

We rushed Baekhyun hyung to the medic as soon as we can.

All the medics are busy, treating and healing our hurt soldiers. Yeonjun had a huge cut on his right hand while Mark had a deep cut on his leg. All of the people were not in a good state.

We got to know that Baekhyun hyung died. That arrow had poison on it. Everyone was crying, I was crying more because that arrow was meant for me but Baekhyun hyung took it for me.

I am sorry hyung.....I couldn't save you...
.
.
.
.

.

880 words.

Meme Time