Betrayal Squad (class 1A x reader)

Quirk fact: the reader's quirk can work like a detector. The closer range you are to the reader, the better the reader can hear your thoughts. If the reader wants to read someone's thoughts but they're out of range, they can only focus on one person, which will leave them vulnerable to others.

This story is part of the protection squad class 1A story. A sequel if you will... it would be better if you read "protection squad" before reading this so some things make sense.

This takes place in the 3rd year of Class 1A's high school, making them class 3A.

So, they are all 18.

Also, got some hints of poly going on, so....

Yee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your guard was up now, quirk activated. You used the telepathy part of your quirk to listen in on the thoughts and see what they were seeing.

Unfortunately, you could only see into one person's head at a time from a distance. But if they were all closer to you, you could hear them all, which would indicate that you were screwed.

Fortunately, it seemed that there weren't any people nearby, so you were safe... for now.

What the heck is going on, you ask, my dear reader?

Well, long story short, you were getting hunted down by your class.

~~~~~~~flaaasssshbaaaaaack~~~~~~~

It took you almost 3 years to notice their obsessive and possessive tendencies. When you finally noticed, you immediately addressed it.

Your first mistake was confronting one of your classmates, Uraraka. At the time, you didn't know that it was the entire class that was obsessed with you, only Ochako and Izuku.

The two flat out denied ever taking your stuff and invading your privacy, but you could see through their lies because they were terrible liars.

"I don't understand what your problem is with me, but I will not stop until it is fixed." You said with crossed arms.

"N-no! No problems!" Izuku waved his hands back and forth, clearly panicking.

"(Y/n)-Chan, we don't dislike you! We're friends!" Ochako said while grabbing your arms gently as if to reassure you.

You took a step back, clearly not convinced.

That was the thing, you didn't realize how much everyone in class 1A liked you. No. Loved you.

Unfortunately, you always took thing literally and never thought of certain gestures like stealing hair and sneaking into your room as something else other than stealing and finding black mail.

"I'm taking this to Iida." You said simply before walking away.

"I-" Ochako started before Izuku stopped her.

Neither of them tried stopping you, knowing that Iida would most likely calm you down and have things go back to normal.

When you spotted Iida in the hallway, you immediately brought him to the side. The teen smiled at you and opted to listen to you instead of the person he was talking to. Tsuyu, seeing the serious look on your face, decided to 'leave'... leave as in turn the corner and linger behind to listen in on the two of you.