We happy few (league of villains x reader)

This is gonna be more fuzzy and shit. So... yeah. Enjoy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knew Tenko and Hana since you both were children.

Before Tenko developed his quirk, the three of you had a mostly normal childhood... well... you did at least.

Everyday, you would see Tenko and his sister in his front yard with his dog, scratching his dry skin, waiting for you to join him.

You would do most of everything together with them and found yourself staying at their side, even when Tenko shed tears.

Even when he... discovered his quirk.

That day, you witnessed Hana get disintegrated by your best friend. As she was about to turn to dust, you reacted foolishly by grabbing his hands into yours.

"Tenko! stop!!!" Was what you yelled.

All five of his fingers were wrapped around your own hand as you held his own hands, and seeing that you didn't understand his quirk, you didn't realize that you should have been dust by now.

His pupils were constricted as tears of terror rolled down his face. He was shaking badly, gasping and choking, so you did the only thing you knew to comfort him.

The fact that Hana and Mon were dead hadn't processed in your 4 year old head as you hugged the boy, who gripped and decayed your shirt in the process of hugging you back.

After that, everything was a blur.

From your own parents pulling you out of your friend's arms to being rushed away from their house as screams of fear and agony echoed into the air. You didn't understand as you called your friend's name.

You didn't understand.

That day, Tenko disappeared, the decayed remains of his family left behind. You cried for your friend, screaming at your parents for taking you away and leaving him alone.

Your parents couldn't find anything to console you, not wanting to upset you further by telling you the truth.

You just couldn't process that traumatic event and nothing could cheer you up, not even when your family realized that you had a quirk, the very thing you wished for.

You couldn't find it in you to make new friends at school, sitting in the corner while doodling.

You lost interest in activities you had loved found yourself unable to sleep for more than 2 hours at night. It killed your parents to watch you go through the many stages of grief, but they couldn't do much other than take you to therapy.

That all changed when you found yourself not in your room. That night, you had a dream of a man shrouded in darkness with bright, yellow eyes. Or at least you thought it was a dream.

You slept on a bed not your own and found yourself about to have a panic attack when you saw the same misty man in the corner of the room, staring at you with his striking eyes.

He didn't say anything after he left, leaving you in that dark, plain room, nearly emptying your bladder onto the clean sheets of the bed.

It was only a few minutes before the door opened once more, this time revealing not only the misty man, but an even taller man came in with a smaller figure following not far behind.

You saw what appeared to be a boy with blueish white hair come out from behind the man and stare at you with wide eyes before tears began to collect in them.