Protection squad (Class 1A x reader)

This is yet another more fluffy one...

Aizawa is gonna be a platonic kind of yandere in this, not the romantic kind.

Summary: class 1A is the (Y/n) protection squad.

Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

To say you were absolutely adorable would be an understatement. You had this charm to you that... enchanted everyone.

You were incredibly smart. But due to your quirk, that wasn't the case most times.

Your quirk is psychic, and it included the abilities of levitation, telekinesis, telepathy, self healing, and at certain times, the ability to bend reality... to certain extents.

The drawbacks, however, is what causes you to lose most of your intelligence.

Your drawbacks are similar to Denki's, only you aren't that stupid... but... your period of stupidity lasts longer than his.

Luckily, the drawbacks only occur AFTER you deactivate your quirk. Unfortunately, the longer you use your quirk, the worse headaches you get... and the longer your 'stupidity' period is.

Now... let's start from the beginning...

When you came into class 1A, everyone was rather confused, seeing as it was in the middle of the year, in the middle of class, with no warning what so ever. Aizawa was also a little confused as he was expecting you to come in tomorrow.

You were the most confused of them all, though.

You looked at the sea of teens in astonishment before turning to Aizawa with the most shocked, doped out expression.

"Is this the Krusty Krab?"

Aizawa was unable to answer such an... unexpected question. Luckily, Recovery girl was the first to answer by rushing into the classroom.

"Deary! You shouldn't be out of bed!!!" She exclaimed and walked over to grab your limp hand.

"I'm so sorry, Aizawa! This young lady here is currently having a quirk drawback." She said apologetically while trying to tug you out of the room.

"Ah... yes. Her quirk..." Aizawa said in silent realization.

"Draw... back... I like to draw..." you said in the most serene and happy tone.

"That's nice dear." The old woman smiled up at you while leaving the room with you.

The last thing the class heard while you left was "I want ham-bugger please."

The second time you were introduced to the class, you were sitting in your assigned seat, eyes sharp, posture perfect, and as emotionless as Todoroki.

When Aizawa had you come up to introduce yourself, you immediately bowed and apologized for the 'bad' first impression they had of you. Most of them brushed it off, saying it was fine while some of them laughed. Some were still rather skeptical but accepted you nonetheless.

They were quick to learn that you had quite the sharp noggin on your shoulders, even being more organized than Iida himself, which was a pretty high bar to pass.

They started asking you about you quirk and personality, clearly interested how you worked.

You explained your quirk, which helped them understand why your first impression was... so weird.