Information about the book

Okay, so real quick, this book is going to have some dark themes, and it's gonna mostly be used for, I think, some venting and comfort? I dunno the right words.

🖤 DO NOT COPY ANY ACTIONS IN THIS BOOK.

This is fiction. Not real. And if this happens in your life, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE. You should not be treated this way by others and vise versa. While I might write some fluff into the stories, it's still NOT a normal relationship.

if you are in a relationship that is similar to these, get some help.

🖤THINGS I WON'T WRITE.

As always, I will have my limits. I can be pretty lenient on some things. But these ones, I'm going to have to really pass on.

▪️Incest (step-siblings is a maybe)

▪️Pedophilia (fuck no, I'm not doing that.)

▪️Non-con (I might do it, but it depends on how disturbing it is. And I probably won't go into detail)

▪️Zoophilia (I ain't doing a nasty-ass relationship between a human and a dog. Heroes like Gang Orca are an exception.)

I am kind of writing simply for entertainment and to help myself cope. I myself had some terrible experiences in the past (I kinda have some PTSD ngl) and I kinda just wanna... write about some dark stuff.

I understand that there are people out there who do have had these experiences and hate to relive it, so I want to warn you all that this stuff isn't for the faint of heart.

as I already said, these are not healthy relationships and you shouldn't encourage others nor hold these kinds of things to such high standards.

please enjoy... whenever I get the stories out first.