All Might hc ⚠️NSFW⚠️

Y'all fuckers getting some nsfw shit.

⚠️Warning⚠️ nsfw, Dubcon/noncon mentions, blood spit, broken legs.

🛑No minors allowed🛑 Y'all can fuck right off. There are other things that you can enjoy that isn't nsfw.

If you don't want to read nsfw? DON'T READ.

If you ignore this and get upset about the nsfw stuff? I'm finding your address and then drag you into Brazil. You already live in Brazil? I'm dragging you deeper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SFW

* Toshinori Yagi is a simple man.
* He is a sweet and genuine guy to everyone, saves people's lives, and keeps his darling locked in his house.
* Okay, so maybe that last part isn't... normal... but it's for a good reason!
* There are villains and All For One out there wanting to get at him.
* Really should expect this reason from a yandere All Might.
* He's got his self esteem issues when it comes to you because like anyone else, you want to be what your crush sees you as.
* Seriously, he's not all too ashamed of his looks when around people like Aizawa of his own predecessor.
* But you are, well, you.
* He doesn't want to disappoint you with his skeletal looking body, but he doesn't really have a choice.
* He's extremely honest with you
* That doesn't mean you should rely on him as a second opinion to how you look.
* He sees you as the most natural and beautiful thing in the world, even when you some how accidentally make your skin the color of an Oompa Loompa.
* He will call you gorgeous cuz he genuinely sees you as such.
* Now onto the more... unsavory side of things.
* I'm just gonna say it. He will break your legs.
* No, he won't do that over the smallest of things nor will he do that after some escape attempts... but if it gets to a certain point, he will grow tired of it.
* He just... does it in the heat of the moment.
* Don't worry, he'll take good care of you after and will have your legs in cute casts.
* He will treat you like a baby because of your dependence on him, which will make you pissy.
* If you try to escape, make sure you succeed the first, maybe second time. At least then, if he gets you back somehow, he won't break your legs.

NSFW

* 100% asks for consent... depending on certain situations.
* Remember, consent is sexy.
* But in the heat of things... he maaaaayyyy... forget?
* When you somehow make him mad (not to the point of snapping your poor legs, but enough to get him a little miffed), he will force himself on you.
* Not as a form of punishment, but to show you how much he loves you.
* He won't try to hurt you, he'll be slow and tender, sensual and loving.
* He's gentle both with consent and without it.
* His calloused hands are running up and down your body oh so softly.
* He will have you do positions like missionary that allows him to see your face.
* He wants to see your face when he rocks you gently and lovingly with his hips.
* If you consent to him and you decide that you want it rough and fast, he will do it. Just ask him.
* Sometimes in the heat of the moment, he just might go buff, which makes his already pretty decent size go PLUS ULTRA.
* As the number 1 hero, he has stamina. Lots of it.
* Though that stamina is cut in half of this is after he got gutted.
* Still plenty of stamina though.
* If you're legs are broken at that time... well... he will be extra gentle. Heck, he might just make you cum but leave you be to relieve himself if your legs really can't take shit right now...
* Just a quick warning... he will sometimes spit up blood with a bit of bile.
* You're going to get sprayed if there isn't a bucket next to you...