Unforgotten pt 2

Warning: angst, yandere (duh), some weird stuff, weird touch

Keywords: (d/h/c)=different hair color
(F/n)= female name
(M/n)= male name
(Y/n)= your name

~~~~~~~~~~

Your relationship with your hobo teacher was a bit shaky since what he did... okay, maybe 'shaky' is an understatement.

You didn't report him nor did you tell anybody. Why, you might ask? Well, you would like to think that it's because you understand his reaction due to finding out that his dead friend (possibly crush) is inside the body of a college student.

Though a small part of you wonders if it's because your past life has some sort of influence over your judgement...

Aizawa seemed to avoid you after the incident, but every now and then, you would catch him staring at you with a melancholy but desperate look as if he really, really wanted to have at least a normal conversation with you.

You felt bad for him honestly, especially since a part of you misses him.

Midnight and Present Mic were also acting a bit strange too, being more... protective? Yeah, that's probably it. They were more protective of you, always metaphorically holding your hand through lessons and obviously favoring you over everyone else.

At least All Might tried to hide it better by giving everyone else equal attention: giving enthusiastic pats on everyone's back, telling them that they're doing great, asking how they're doing, rubbing their back gently in a comforting way, brushing a few stray hairs out of the way, lingering in touching... okay, so maybe those last 3 things are done on you and nobody else.

Nobody in your class seemed to notice though... well, nobody except Midoriya.

Of course someone had to notice. I mean, yeah the babying and favoritism was obvious from Midnight and Present Mic, but you were hoping that at least no one would notice the weirder stuff...

Of course, Midoriya approaches you about this by asking about your second quirk one morning.

At first, he seemed to just be collecting his usual data on quirks like he always did, but when everyone left, he then asked the question that sort of had you freeze.

"Did you remember being friends with All Might?" The greenette said with a semi serious face.

"Uh- ...no?" You said as though unsure yourself.

"Your name was (F/n), wasn't it?"

He got you off guard that time.

You opened your mouth to say something before closing it with a bewildered look. Apparently, that was all he needed to confirm his suspicion.

"You are (F/n)..." he said breathlessly as his eyes widened.

For some reason, this made you feel a bit defensive.

"Yeah so?"
"So? You were All Might's best friend- you were the speed hero, (H/n)!"
"How do you even know all this?"

Without hesitation, Midoriya basically told you almost everything. His quirk secret, the fact that All Might has been talking about you, and some embarrassing details that aren't really that important.

"Wait... so you have his quirk now?" You asked, very much bewildered by the info dump you just received.

"Yeah... I probably shouldn't have told you that." Midoriya said, now realizing his fuck up.