Unforgotten pt. 3

Warning: angst, yandere (duh), past suicide described (not attempted. Succeeded.), angry All Might, seriously, he gets uncharacteristically MAD (he mad mad), All Might is a bit (a lot) ooc in a scene.

Just a quick warning, I do not know what it's like to overdose on pills of any kind, but I do know that trying to overdose on sleeping pills is actually really painful.

I do not condone any suicide at all nor do I want people to hurt themselves. Please.

Keywords: (d/h/c)=different hair color
(F/n)= female name
(M/n)= male name
(Y/n)= your name

~~~~~~~~~~~~

...The vomit pooled under your bare feet, a few unidentifiable pills scattered along the floor.

It felt as though your insides were tearing itself apart, self destructing out of fear and confusion.

No one was around to witness your life being ripped from you in such harsh ways.

This was the end to your second life.

You remembered that you willingly tried to take your own life. And you also remembered that you regretted it the moment you were halfway down.

You tried to reach for your phone... but the pain was too great.

You don't remember why you did it, but you do know that whatever it was, it had drove you to this.

A pathetic mess laying in his own vomit.

A dead pathetic mess.

That was what you thought of yourself when laying there hopelessly.

Even now as you wake up from that awful nightmare, you still feel that self loathing you had for yourself in the second life.

"Awake already?"

You shot up, only to smack your face into the table above you. You groaned and rolled over, only to fall off the booth and onto the floor under said table.

You tried to slip out from under the table and proceeded to bump your head when you tried standing up.

The familiar voice coughed a bit before offering his ghostly mist hand.

"I apologize for startling you." Kurogiri said.

You gripped his surprising rough, calloused hand and got pulled up rather gently.

"It's fine, I was being stupid... gah, too much stimulation." You said the last part to yourself when shakily standing on your feet.

"It's 8 in the morning, and the storm has passed." The man informed without you asking.

Your lethargy walked out the door immediately and you went to gather your things.

"Oh thank goodness! I can finally leave!" You exclaimed.

You rushed towards the door but paused before turning to the man.

"Thank you for everything! I'll be sure to come back within a month!"

Without wasting another second, you left the bar in a hurry, not even letting Kurogiri reply.

The weekend passed relatively quickly, leaving you dissatisfied and wishing for another day of no school. Nonetheless, you sucked it up and went to UA, feeling a new pit in your stomach.

You never forgotten what Midoriya asked last Friday, about giving All Might closure.

Multiple times over the weekend, you thought of just avoiding your blonde teacher all together, but then another part of you proposed that if you at least tell All Might that you, or (F/n), forgives him or whatever to put the man at ease, maybe he wouldn't bother you anymore.