Delinquent (Y/n) goes to an art museum hc

The picture above is actually from an art museum in Tokyo.

This is a sequel to 'If (Y/n) pranked UA', except they go to an art museum...

* you were a well know delinquent among schools.
* The baddest of the bad
* UA should know, you sent pictures of shadow the hedgehog with the words "nice cock" to every parent and hero out there through the school's email
* So you could imagine Aizawa's hesitation to bring you on a fun little field trip to the museum.
* It was an art museum.
* You were a disrespectful delinquent.
* Those things should never mix
* He was forced to take you though since you paid for the trip and Nezu said so.
* When you arrive at the museum, you could feel the tension amongst your fellow students
* The fear of you destroying any paintings was evident.
* And the thought of their precious object of affection running away makes their hearts turn.
* Once inside, you are forced into the middle of the students.
* It was like they were shielding you from everything.
* You couldn't even see the art nor hear because their bodies and voices blocked you.
* Despite this, they somehow lost you.
* They. Somehow. Lost. You.
* Tsuyu was the first to notice.
* "Mister Aizawa! (Y/n) is gone!"
* Cue the panic
* Aizawa is telling them to split up and search the museum (without disrupting the museum, of course)
* Everyone is searching frantically.
* It was an hour before Aizawa was ready to ditch the pleasantries and tear the whole damn museum down.
* Until he he walked past the historical painting room.
* There you were, studying a painting.
* Aizawa's hair was raised and his quirk activated, ready to fuck your shit up before noticing something.
* You were studying the art.
* Not vandalizing it.
* Studying it.
* You were cocking your head left and right, taking in the art and looking at the label underneath it which held the date and the painter's name
* "I have been looking everywhere for you."
* By then, he has calmed down, but he was still a bit miffed about you running off.
* You didn't even look at him the entire time he was there, even when he made his presence known,
* "I couldn't see the pictures because everyone was blocking the view. Also, we were moving too fast so I decided to look at the paintings on my own."
* "You still shouldn't have run off..."
* He was surprised that you were interested in art but was glad that it prevented you from vandalizing stuff
* And was happy to discover another thing you love
* He decided to let you continue looking at art, completely forgetting to tell his students that he found you.
* Either that or he just didn't care.
* He stuck with you and looked at art with you, though he wasn't paying attention to the art.
* He was paying attention to the details from his favorite student.
* It was by accident that Jirou found you two off in your own worlds next to a large painting.
* Immediately, you get scolded and doted on by your fellow classmates.
* Aizawa was admittedly a little upset he couldn't enjoy the rare moments of just him and you having quiet moments a little longer, but he sucked it up.
* That day, the students learned that you had a love for art
* Iida to Midoriya is like "Write that down, WRITE THAT DOWN-"
* Jirou finds out through this that you also love music from different genres (classical, rap, death metal, jazz, etc)
* Momo takes this as an opportunity to invite you to her house alone.
* "I have a built in art museum with some of the best art from around the world, maybe you'd like to come and take a look?"
* "Hey, maybe we can come with-"
* "Oh sorry! Only two people are allowed!"
* Expect to have an artistic and gorgeous cake baked from Sato not long after the trip.
* You're getting artistic pictures of dongs being sent to you by Denki and Mineta and maybe their own dingus pics
* You vandalized their doors the next day with the words "small pp" with tiny dingalings drawn all over the the doors.
* No one batted an eye at this except for Mineta and Denki.
* No, the marker won't come off.