If Delinquent (Y/n) lost their puppy hc

Warnings: depression, angst, a bit of crying and stuff, mentions of past bullying, possible puppy death, lost puppy, crying, etc.

~~~~

* No normal person would have ever thought that you, a delinquent, was an animal lover.
* It's hard to believe, but it's true that you love animals.
* What would be more shocking to everyone is that you have your own puppy, a little Blood hound by the name of Snuggles.
* This dog was special to you due to the circumstances you both met under.
* The stray nearly became road pizza when you scooped the pupper up.
* After that, you were met with slobbery kisses and love bites.
* Basically, Snuggles was the first life you saved and the first being to show real appreciation for your actions.
* Of course, being a person with attachment issues (along with other issues) and one to break rules, you snuck the pooch into the dorms and into your room.
* How nobody notice was a mystery to everyone including yourself.
* But anyways, since then your attitude improved, which everyone noticed and enjoyed, and all was good in the world!
* ...Until Snuggles disappeared.
* Now, being a trouble maker, you always looked for things to entertain you
* And help you cope.
* If someone were to seriously sit you down and ask you why you did the things you did, you would have spat in their eye.
* ...but you would wonder that internally.
* Why did you do this stuff?
* It wasn't hard to wonder this since no one else got in trouble and they never found it fun.
* There was an answer... well, answers.
* For one, you teased in elementary and middle school...
* The other was the desire for some sort of attention.
* The thing was, you didn't know that.
* You never had the opportunity to really analyze yourself and look at the different perspectives of others.
* You still didn't know that answer when the only thing you genuinely cared for, a little puppy, went missing.
* And you didn't know the answer nor cared to know when you fell into a depressive state that left your emotions chaotic.
* At one point you were angry and frustrated at nothing, over thinking things and then spray painting the walls of the bathroom.
* It wasn't until someone called you out on your behavior, probably Aizawa, that you fell into an emotionless state.
* The rest of the day, you just shut down... you just weren't there.
* This, unbeknownst to you, caused concern amongst the school.
* Remember, everyone is observing you 24/7.
* The teachers notice this behavior too and is on the look out.
* Aizawa was the one who agreed to confront you about this sudden change in behavior, though it wasn't like the teachers had a choice, after all, he's always gonna be the first one there for you.
* Of course, he didn't want to outright say "hey, I know you're upset, tell me what's wrong."
* Instead, he wants to get you to crack, to open up.
* So he disguises it as a lecture for your bad behavior and how you need to get your act up.
* And it does happen.
* It was surprising how long it took to get you to show emotion, but it was working slowly.
* At first, you were just irritated, a little angry when he got on your case that afternoon after holding you back while other kids left to the dorms.
* We all know some were staying outside of the class to eavesdrop.
* But he could see a hint of something else.
* And that something soon turned into misty looking eyes and an involuntary wobbly lip as your frown weakened a bit.
* You tried to hide this desperately, but you can't hide anything from Aizawa Shouta.
* He stopped when you finally broke down and walked around his desk to wrap his arms around your shoulders in a hug.
* He would pick you up, bring you to his sleeping bag and sit you on his lap when he sat on his comfy yellow cocoon cross-legged.
* He would tell you to tell him what's wrong but would drop it and just comfort you instead.
* Word quickly spreads around the school and suddenly everyone is investigating and interrogating you.
* When they learn about your missing puppy, all hell breaks loose.
* Of course, Aizawa's first instinct was to scold you for bringing a stray animal into the dorms.
* In the background, Nezu is clearing his throat and glaring at Aizawa.
* But when the teacher takes one look at your teary eyes, he immediately turns around and says "where's this motherfucker at?"
* Okay, so he doesn't actually say that, but he's looking for that mutt.
* All Might is taking Midoriya with him to search for the dog too.
* Some of the girls stay behind to comfort you while the others (Jirou, Kendo, Momo) are searching with the others.
* Bakugou is in the streets with a poster or a shitty drawing of a Blood hound puppy, yelling at people and demanding if they've seen the mutt.
* If the dog is believed to be kidnapped, you bet the school is looking for some leads.
* Shinsou will use his quirk on who ever is considered a suspect.
* The school won't tell you if they think the dog was kidnapped as they don't want you anymore upset.

Ending 1

* if they find the dog, some of the students will fight over who gets to give you the dog and take the credit for finding him.
* Then the more sensible students like Tokoyami says "why don't we all give them the dog together?"
* In the end, that dog is being returned to you.
* The moment you see Snuggles, you are crying happy tears and snatching the dog out of the hands of whoever held the dog out to you.
* You may not outright say thank you, but later, you'll leave some small gifts to everyone, maybe a hug to those who won't brag to others about receiving a hug.
* They're telling everyone anyways.
* You'll be a lot closer to everyone, I guarantee it.

Ending 2 (warning: mentions of puppy death)

* If they find the body of the pup... well... what can they do?
* Nobody wants to break the news to you, but you eventually learn of your baby's demise.
* The first thing you do is leave the room and lock your bedroom door.
* Everyone followed, of course, but they almost regret doing so when they hear the painful wails echoing from inside your room.
* Mina, Denki, Toru, and Pony are crying hard.
* Everyone else is crying too, but not outright bawling their eyes out.
* The first thing the teachers do is search for whoever caused that puppy's end.
* When they find that person or persons, they will draw out their torture and then kill them.
* Then they go out to adopt a puppy.
* Of course, All Might gets the wrong kind of dog, thinking it's just gonna be some medium sized or small dog before realizing his mistake.
* It's too late, though.
* When you see the Rottweiler pup, you immediately grow attached to it.
* You are calling him Snuggles.
* There will be no complaints.
* If anyone as a problem with it, expect their door to be spray painted (yes, that includes the teachers)