Acceptance (Bakusquad x Alpha! Gn! Reader)

I've seen Alpha (insert character here) x Omega/beta reader and vice versa, but never Alpha x Alpha stuff.

Technically, there's only 2 Alphas (Bakugou, Mina) in the group while the others are beta and omegas, but still, you don't see a lot of Alpha and Alpha parings.

⚠️Warning⚠️: ABO, prejudice (against alphas, but still prejudice nonetheless), swearing, mentions of rape (nothing happened to the Mc, they just mention it), a bit of isolation, gaslighting, a little angst, slight yandere mostly at the end

This is some unhealthy friendships right here.

A big no no in real life.

This is a weird one, boys. Be prepared.

~~~~~~~~~

Apparently, you were a late bloomer, and not a beta at all.

You were a little surprised hearing that, but it was nothing in comparison to being informed that you were, in fact, an Alpha. *(1)

You didn't have anything against Alphas... but...

You just... you just didn't want to be one...

Okay, maybe that's an understatement, but let's move along, shall we?

Despite having two Alpha friends, deep down, you were scared of them.

But now, you were an Alpha. The very thing you unconsciously feared for so long.

When your friends found out the same day, they were ecstatic. Mina patted you on the back, missing the hollow look on your face. To celebrate your new status, they brought you on a picnic with katsuki coming along begrudgingly.

You just sat there, staring at the grass while the group chatted away. You soon found yourself shutting everything else out completely and held your head in your hand.

"So, what's it like being an Alpha?" Sero asked in a joking manner while nudging you.

You silently held your head in your hand, worrying the Beta a little.

"Hey... are you okay?"

"No... I'm not okay..."

The two Omegas of the group, Kirishima and Denki, chirped in concern, stopping their conversation.

"Is it the food? The new Alpha hormones? Those can get pretty overwhelming I heard." Denki said.

"..."

Mina hesitated, looking at her Beta friend, before speaking.

"Is it... is it about your new status?" She asked, catching the attention of the rest of the group.

"...I don't want to be an Alpha..." you said.

"Eh? You don't want to be an Alpha!?"

You groaned at the word 'Alpha'. Alpha. You hated that stupid fucking word. It was the status you were forcefully given by your genetics.

A real pain in the ass.

"No. Why would I?" You snapped, causing them to stare at you in surprise.

Before your group could answer your question, you continued, letting loose everything you kept inside.

"Why would I want to be an aggressive, brutish monster? Do you know how many attacks are caused by Alphas?? How many have raped those that accidentally go into heat??? There are so many things wrong with Alphas, it's insane!" You rambled on and on about everything bad about your status.