Predator (Hawks x neko! Reader) ⚠️Darkfic⚠️

This isn't really gonna be fluffy like the other fics...

More... disturbing.

I never wrote a character to be scary or psychologically damaging before...

This is a bit Beastars inspired. How so? ...You'll see...

⚠️warning⚠️ swearing, some cannibalism (reader isn't the one being almost eaten), a bit of horror, crazy obsession, nsfw but no funkin', noncon touching, masochistic and sadistic behaviors, graphic blood details, self harm.

Seriously, this gets a little fucked, my dudes.

⚠️DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE DISTURBING THINGS.⚠️

⚠️DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE A MINOR.⚠️

I do not want to have people reading this and getting scarred unwillingly or deciding "you know what? This triggers me and despite author placing an author note I didn't read, I'm still gonna flag it."

You better have read this author note or so god help me, I will drag you to the depths of Brazil, NO CAP.

~~~~~~~~~

Hawks was an intimidating guy. More than people would think, and in different ways.

It wasn't just because of his eyes or his feathers that could decapitate a human being. It was more to do with the fact that you were his natural enemy.

His quirk had something to do with birds, and yours was cat-based.

Unlike other humans, he smelled entirely of bird. Of feathers. Of dinner.

The thing you must know about people with animal-based quirks is that with physical appearances, there is also mental characteristics. You and Hawks were no exception to this...

Why he hired you as his secretary, you will never know. Every time you were in the same room as him, you would find yourself salivating at the sight of his wings, his delicious scent, and his feathers would puff up in defense.

He never said anything about this, but he didn't have to. You could see it in his wide, frightened eyes.

It's funny, really.

The number 2 hero is intimidated by his own secretary and he doesn't even have the balls to fire you.

You were either that good of a secretary or he is just that scared of you... which would make no sense.

He was the number 2 hero, and you were a secretary, a citizen.

Your quirk wasn't even all too impressive, especially since your quirk was based on the laziest, most calmest breed of cat: the Rag Doll.

That fact, you believe, is the reason why you hadn't tried to pounce on the hero. That, and you had a great diet filled with meat.

But those wings...

Those pretty, meaty wings...

"(L/n)-san?"

You were brought back down to earth and found yourself locking eyes with your prey- I mean Boss.

Hawks had his head cocked and his face blank. The only thing that held emotion was his eyes, and even the piercing gold was still unreadable.

"Uh- yes?" You said while quickly collecting yourself.