Gardening Delinquent (Y/n): he returns hc

* so, this garden is really huge

* With all kinds of gorgeous and rare plants, you wouldn't ever suspect anything not so innocent about this garden.

* Until you stand on top of UA.

* Now, none of the teachers thought to check from the top of the school building to see what's up. They just saw a troubled child finding a healthy, responsible hobby that healed the mind and soul or whatever.

* By the time they notice something off about the formations, it is too late.

* Nezu was the first to notice the formation and the first to see what you created from the top of the building.

* He laughed it off and continued sipping his tea.

* Aizawa was the second to notice something fishy when he noticed that there were certain patterns with the colors.

* Aizawa is always the first to notice. Deal with it.
* Then, like the girl boss he is, he went to the top of school building and-

* Why the sight shocked him, he didn't know the reason.

* The familiar sight before him assaulted his eyes with white, black, red and gold along with blue, pink, and dark purple.

* The rest of the garden was normal, but the middle in particular was made in an obvious pattern.

* It was so obvious and clear that he read out the words "nice cock" and "nice tits" on top of an emo hedgehog and a slutty bat.

* Aizawa didn't raise hell, however. He just let it be, obviously defeated.

* He couldn't tear down the garden (he wouldn't do that to you), he wouldn't have confronted you because that would only draw attention to the formation in the garden, and Nezu wouldn't allow Aizawa to bulldoze it anyway.

* Slowly, the other teachers noticed the formation, only sighing at the juvenile behavior of yours, some even laughing.

* Shit only got much better when a news helicopter flew over, showing the world the oh so beautiful garden you had built.

* A certain winged hero may or may not have flew over to check out the magnificent art that was your "little" garden.

* Surprisingly, a large majority of citizens loved the garden, many even connected the posters sent out to heroes and families to the person who made the garden (they didn't know who it was, they just figured that it was a single person doing this)

* It got to the point where there was T-shirts of Shadow saying nice cock being sold to the public.

* Of course, while the school did get a lot more good attention, this also made them the laughing stock to villains and other rivaling schools.

* You were really testing the limits of the school...

* and there were no limits when it came to you...