Garden Delinquent (Y/n) and Snuggles nap hc

* since you're a Delinquent with tsundere like tendencies, you and Snuggles are gonna find a hidden spot in the garden where you two can nap

* You choose a spot under a bunch of trees that block out most of the sun with their leaves, leaving you in a dim green light.
* You may think you can hide... but you obviously can't.
* Aizawa, being the most clever and sneaky shit that he is, is gonna find you quickly and take a nap next to your hammock in his sleeping bag.
* He will rarely sleep in the hammock with you, especially when he knows that his students know where you are and will most definitely want to find you.
* Yes. There will be pictures. No avoiding that.
* Monoma might feel cheeky about waking you up and black mail you (even though he would never let anyone see the pictures) but luckily Kendo is there to chop him on the neck.
* All Might is gonna be trying to pick you up gently and carry you back to the dorms because he is a concern, and he doesn't want bugs to nip at your precious skin.
* If you ever fall asleep in the garden and wake up in your bed, tucked in some clean sheets, know that All Might was the one who did it.
* If anyone else did it, they would mostly be too clumsy to keep you asleep, even dropping you because they're idiots.
* If they wake you up, you'll be mad.
* If they wake up Snuggles... they better wear shoes when they leave their room, or their feet will be met with poison ivy, cacti, and any plant that isn't too dangerous but is still painful.
* The students would learn to just let you sleep in your hammock.
* If you can't beat 'em? Join 'em.
* They can sleep with you, but they better not crush any plants.

Bonus:

* Oh hell yeah, they will!

* Got any dangerous plants that your school wants to get rid of? Bring it here, and make sure you come with that plant.

* The league will find themselves flooded with dangerous plants.

* Any recruits who question it will be told to mind their damn business.

* Toga will poke and prod at the plants with a finger or two, admiring the way the plant may move or sting her finger, maybe give her a rash.

* Shigaraki will have a strange connection to certain plants like poison ivy and the gympie-gympie, after all, one touch can lead to agony from him and these plants.

* Oh, and the gympie-gympie bush.

* Fun fact: many people who have been stung by this bush had to be tied to their beds because they would try to kill themselves because the pain was too excruciating.

* The pain is described as burned by acid, electrocuted, or squashed by giant hands

* So you can guess that the League is gonna want to use this plant for interrogations and fighting against heroes.

* Dabi may or may not have used the plant on Endeavour by slapping it on his arm (with a glove on, of course)

* Endeavour's screams were heard echoing across Japan that day.

* So you might have gave the league something to work with... 👉👈