Delinquent wants a stop sign.

I'm back with more Delinquent (Y/n)

* Today, you were alone in detention after pulling off another of your pranks, which was really vandalism, but we won't get into that...
* Your fellow classmates were upset that you wouldn't walk with them to the dorms, some even trying to get detention, but Aizawa shut that down immediately.
* "I want a stop sign."
* You asked this out of nowhere while twirling your pen boredly, making your hobo teacher stare at you for a straight minute, no words exchanged.
* "What."
* You repeat what you said and he just stares at you deadpanned.
* "Why?"
* "I want a stop sign." Was all you answered.
* "...no."
* And that was the end of that discussion between you and your teacher...

* or so he thought.
* You would repeat this sentence time and time again, greatly confusing the school.
* "Why would you need a stop sign, dear listener?"
* A teacher did get you a stop sign... but it didn't have the long pole attached to it... and it wasn't made of metal...
* So your thirst was not quenched.
* Nobody really did anything, some even laughing, thinking it was you being you.
* "HAHAHA! Young (L/n)! You are a riot!"
* "...I just want a stop sign."
* Nobody batted an eye... until you came into class with a whole ass stop sign.
* The thing was taller than you- as tall as All Might!
* it even had that small "one way" sign attached to it.
* You sat down with your stop sign and stared directly into Aizawa's eyes.
* The class was freaking the fuck out cuz you just committed a misdemeanor.
* And Aizawa was shocked once again.
* The teachers tried taking it, but you just hugged the sign with a deep frown.
* They couldn't take it, not because you easily overpowered them, but because they couldn't say no to that face of yours.
* Nezu let you keep that stop sign and payed the city cuz he a rich platonic sugar daddy.
* And now you have a stop sign.
* Oh yeah, and you are now known to the public as the kid who beats villains with a stop sign.
* What? You think that stop sign was just for show?
*Nah! You're doing God's work with that big red stop sign!