We happy few (Shigaraki x reader) 🛑NSFW🛑

This is like a (unofficial) sequel to the "we happy few (Lov x reader)" page in this book.

Mc is pretty much unaware of how fucked up the whole situation is due to being raised along side with her mentally fucked up best friend by All for One.

She's basically used as Shigaraki's teddy/service dog/ stress toy. (Luckily not a punching bag)

There's still fluff... but remember that this is a yandere SHIGARAKI. This dude is kinda FUCKING WEIRD.

⚠️warning⚠️ majorly sexually suggestive stuff but not ALL the way smut, Dry humping, titty sucking (that fucking rhymed, I can't-), basically this chapter is hella NSFW.

ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE 18.

Remember, this is a yandere book with some uncomfortable stuff in it, do not read if it freaks you out. And DO NOT copy any actions in this book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You loved waking up to your best friend and seeing his beautiful face.

You found yourself always in his arms at the end of the day and in the beginning of the morning, admiring his peaceful face while he had his arms and legs wrapped all over you like a koala.

Some mornings, you would find your shirt dusted due to him gripping at you with all five fingers, leaving you in just your sports bra. You didn't mind, but you would like to have something to wear so you don't 'flash' everyone (not that they would mind wink wonk).

This morning was one of the unlucky ones that made you bare...

But this time, he got your sports bra as well.

You looked down, flustered as all hell to see your bare chest brushing against the rough fabric of his hoodie. His face was smushed agains your neck, unintentionally kissing your jugular and breathing in your scent.

You were laying on your side with Shigaraki so you could slip away more easily... or at least, that would have been the case if you haven't kneed him in the balls.

While it wasn't hard enough to hurt him, it still woke him up from his peaceful slumber. He moved his face away to look at you, mildly irritated from being woken up in an unpleasant way.

"(Y/n), what the-" but he stopped.

You stared into his eyes nervously as he scanned your upper body, stopping at your breasts. You turned you head away, embarrassed and spoke.

"S-Sorry, Tomura, I was trying to slip out without waking ya so I could get myself covered up."
"Where is your bra?" He asked emotionlessly.

You felt his hands brush against the flesh you your breast but didn't question it, answering his question instead.

"You dusted it along with my shirt." You said and was ready to get up to leave when he suddenly leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth.

"Yi- Shigi! What are you do-ING!?" You yelped in surprise.

You didn't really mind... but it was just so out of nowhere.

Tomura was always so flustered when seeing you in your sports bra, so this was new for-

Shigaraki suddenly turned you onto your back while latching back onto your left breast and sucking on it rather gently. He had his hips in between your legs and had himself pressed up against you.

You shifted your legs, unintentionally grinding against him, causing him to thrust back into you. You paused all thoughts and movements and stared down at your best friend, wide eyed. Your friend did it again, only this time less rough and more slow. He glanced up at your reaction to see you blushing down at him, gripping his hoodie and... wrapping your legs around his hips.

He took this as a sign to start rocking into you, switching his attention to your next (b/s) breast.

You moved your hips along with him, adding friction to yourself. You chuckled when he moaned onto your right breast, vibrating the flesh and arched your back when he readjusted himself to get at a better angle.

He took this chance to quickly wrap his arms around your waist and hug you. You made grunting sounds, gripping him tighter and tighter while he sped up. At this point, you were pushed over the edge, rolling around to get into different positions, unable to reach both of your peaks.

That is, until you came first.

You clenched your teeth onto his neck to keep yourself from moaning, which took him off guard and threw him over the edge.

His thrusts grew rapid and rough, grinding into you hard, prolonging your orgasms. His fingers clawed your hips from the intensity before growing limp. He fell unceremoniously on top of you, earning a surprised 'oof!' from you.

"Yikes! That hurt!" You breathed out, struggling to push your best friend off of you. He rolled off of you and pulled you to his chest again.

The two of you laid there in silence, getting ready to drift back to sleep...

The two of you could barely register something shifting at the door before a voice spoke up.

"That was pretty fucking hot, not gonna lie."

You and Shigaraki sat up to look see who was at the door, only to find the shit-eating grin that belonged to none other than Muscular.

You hid your bare chest while almost choking on your spit while shigaraki slowly got off the bed with the scariest look on his face. His red eyes almost seemed to glow as he took unusually calm steps towards the man, the intent to kill pretty damn obvious.

The blonde man smiled more before turning to leave, knowing that Shigaraki was going to dust his ass.

For the next two hours, you heard the running of footsteps, shouting, and crashing.

And unfortunately for you, you ran out of shirts to wear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This got pretty fucking weird really fast.

Mc is kinda like "this came out of left field real fast... but I ain't complaining"

Hope you weren't needing your innocence... :3