Gardener Delinquent (Y/n) and Nezu hc

That is exactly what they do

Nezu has a certain schedule for you two, usually on Fridays and Saturday nights. This is so your possible tiredness doesn't get in the way of school work and activities AND so nobody gets suspicious of you sleeping in the next morning.

Nobody would have ever been suspicious... if Aizawa didn't see you slip out...

Okay, so you may think he came across you sneaking out on accident, but no. Oh no.

At first, he would hear your dog whining and barking in excitement before his sounds were muted. No doubt by you.

At first, he thought that Snuggles was being a naughty dog, wanting to play at 2 in the morning... but then he noticed that the dog only did this on Friday and Saturday night.

Then he noticed how tired you appeared on weekends, how you would hang out with your friends in the dorms near night time.

So one night, he decided to follow you.

Like a ninja, he lurked the shadows, growing more and more suspicious when you were heading towards the school.

You never want to go to school willingly.

So his alarm bells were going off.

When you walked behind the school, he followed. Into the garden, towards the waterfall, and... into the waterfall???

That is some suspicious shit.

He quietly stood outside, waiting to confront you.

After half an hour, though, he grew impatient and entered the waterfall himself. He didn't care that he got wet and continued down a hidden tunnel, feeling more and more suspicious, as if he wasn't already!

However, when he opened the door, he was met with a sight he wasn't expecting...

The room was large, the size of a theater with a large flatscreen tv playing Marly and Me.

Sitting on the largest, most expensive looking couch ever was you, Nezu, and Snuggles. Your eyes were red from the tears you silently shed as the dog on the screen was put down.

Immediately, the teacher grew a bit frustrated because he woke up at 3 in the morning for nothing (and was a bit jealous that you were watching movies without him), though relieved that no suspicious drug stuff was going on.

"Oh." Was all Aizawa said before leaving you and Nezu to go back to sleep.

Mystery solved.

...or so he thought.

Once he left, Nezu turned to his fancy coffee maker and pressed a little button that didn't turn on the coffee maker but instead made the screen in front of you both turn off and left smoothly to reveal a garden.

Though not quite as huge as the school garden behind the school, it was still pretty big.

Another difference between the gardens was that this one had one particular plant.

Marijuana.

There was a stream of water flowing around the garden with lights flaring in the water, creating a beautiful sight.

"That was a close one, huh, (Y/n)-san?"

You sniffled and wiped your nose.

"...man, that movie was so fucking sad."

Nezu hummed before lifting a fresh batch of tea.

"Would you like some tea?"
"Sniff... yeah."