Stain Hc ⚠️NSFW⚠️

Dude... I can't stop thinking about this deranged f*ck. Something is wrong with me...

Warning:
⚠️NSFW⚠️ (it gets detailed)
⚠️Bad words⚠️
⚠️Mentions of r*pe (he doesn't do that tho, it's just the word mentioned)⚠️

Do not read this if you are a minor. I will not repeat myself.

Do not get angry after I gave you warnings.

The first half is safe, after all it says 'SFW'

~~~~~~~~~~

SFW

* The dude is soft in private.
* Views you as someone extra special and worth protecting.
* Will maintain physical contact.
* If you don't want his hands on your body, he'll keep them to himself but will instead lean onto you
* He a tall mofo (just reminding y'all)
* Won't really say much when relaxing in your presence, but will speak when spoken to.
* If you hold similar views to him, y'all are gonna have a smooth conversation, may even give him ideas.
* If you completely disagree with him, he'll just shake his head and remain quiet unless you change the subject.
* He'll see you as a poor, gullible person who was groomed and manipulated by the evil heroes.
* If you agree with his ideas but disagree with how he goes about it, he will take this into consideration. Who knows, you might change his mind about some things...
* The guy doesn't brag nor show off affection in public, if he even lets you out
* But do expect lovin's in private ❤️

NSFW

* First of all, this dude is all about consent.
* Remember that he has great ideas of what a hero should be, therefore he's got morals that includes NOT R*PING PEOPLE.
* Consent is sexy 110%
* He cherishes your feelings and will take into account of everything you feel.
* Will force some skin contact (just your knees or arms touching is enough) but understands that sex is a completely different level compared to hand holding
* He views it as showing complete vulnerability, love, trust, and so much more.
* He won't initiate any further if you say no.
* Actually really considerate despite being a crazed murderer.
* With that being said, he is gonna rock your world.
* First things first... the tongue.
* He definitely eating dat ass/pussy/cock/whatever ya got.
* His tongue is loooong... you've seen it guys, do I need to go into detail?
* Can reach wriggle his tongue into ya like a slimy, thick worm wanting to feel it's tight, warm home.
* If you have a dong, expect that thing to slither up and down and circle your rod and meatballs (I can't-)
* Will make you throat-fuck him gently and slow or hard and rough (with consent, of course-)
* Now when he gets to your ass or WAP, he going slow... at first.
* Remember, although he's an awkward sweetheart towards you, he's still a wild, deranged lunatic.
* He's extremely feral when trying to kill someone, so he's gonna have that same attitude when lost in the pleasuring workout that is le fuckin~
* The guy is holding onto you for dear life while licking your shoulders, back, neck, chest, or whatever part of you is within tongue distance.
* He's gonna get you with his tongue regardless
* He has insane fucking stamina due to him depending purely on his own physical strength to kill heroes.
* You better have gotten him a condom (male or female, you must always have safety, guys) because he isn't gonna pull out.
* If you suck on his tongue, he's gonna be extra feral. Somehow.
* Positions doesn't matter to him, as long as he's making love and being attached to you in some way.

Welp, that's it. That's all I can manage. I'm all out of energy for nsfw today, sorry.

Also face reveal 👇

I am the milk man

I am the milk man.