All Might x Eagle quirk! reader

Reader's quirk in this is going to be a bald eagle mutant quirk (Picture above (yes, I did draw that)). Despite her skin tone, she can actually be any race.

So basically, if you are black, than so is she (since she is you but an eagle mutant).

Also, since the Mc in this is a bald eagle mutant, you won't really have red/brown/black hair nor blue/green/brown eyes. Your quirk is eagle based, so you're going to have not only white feathers for hair, but also gold eyes.

Skin color is up to you.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
Mentions of PTSD, Mentions of depression, drugging, mentions of suicide attempts, prescription pills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being the number 1 hero in the United States was a tough responsibility, you knew that. But this...? Well damn... this was harder!

Okay, so maybe being the mascot of all 50 states wasn't as hard as being the number 1 hero of those states, but it was still really hard! Having to communicate with everyone with a big ass smile on your face was hard enough. Add being a hero to that mix, and you're practically on your toes 24/7!

And before you ask, no. You are not the number 1 hero of the United States.

You are actually the 5th.

You weren't the strongest hero out there, being more of a rescue hero than a full on fighter. I mean, you have fought your fair-share of villains... but it isn't enough to get you even into the top 3.

So why are you more iconic than the number 1 hero, Captain Celebrity?

The answer.

Your quirk.

Oh god... you fucking love your quirk... but god damn.

Let me just start by saying that your quirk is hard to manage appearance-wise.

You had to make sure every single feather on you was perfect and clean, your wings held high and proud, and your talons sharp and shiny.

Your quirk was eagle. A mutant quirk that gave you feathers and wings.

While your body is mostly human shaped and (thank fucking god or gods) you didn't have a beak, your quirk still made you into a mutant bald eagle.

There were a lot of upsides to your quirk, though.

You could fly, see better than any human, fight with your talons, keep warm, and look freaking awesome while doing all of the above!

...but it's pretty damn hard to write with your scaley fingers.

You could keep complaining more and more about the blessing and curse that is your quirk... but that's not what we're really interested in...

Is it?

No. You would like to know the story of how you and All Might met and what happened between the two of you... well... let's start by talking about how the two of you met...

It was the year xxxx, 2 years after you first debut as a hero.

By then, you weren't an American icon yet. But you were starting to climb ranks. In your first year of being a hero, you mostly fought against villains, nearly escaped with your life after one scarred your leg. The second year was when you began focusing on rescue missions instead of outright fighting.