Female hero's reaction to 9 ft tall fem S/O ⚠️NSFW⚠️

I got the chicks reacting now.

Ohhhhhhh yeah.

Just a reminder that reader is inspired by lady dimitrescu.
This is gonna be short, btw.

⚠️Warning⚠️ nsfw, booty, yandere themes

Midnight

* Oh no.
* Oh god.
* Somebody save us!
* Imagine two very bad bitches dating each other.
* I mean VERY BAD.
* Two mommy doms.
* Oh shit. 🥵💦😩
* You think Present Mic's PDA is extreme? Please ✋
* She will slap her hand on your ass and grip onto it like her life depends on it. In front of EVERYONE.
* She'll nip at your hip, give you hickies and kiss your thighs.
* She'll take a pic of her face next to your ass while gripping it with the text "mine" and post it online.
* Her many, many fans are gonna absorb this up and shit out porn of you two.
* The amount of lewd fan mail is gonna flow into hers and your mailbox.
* And oh boy, the fanfictions.
* You both love to film each other while doing the dirty.
* You both are using a double sided dildo and- you get the idea.
* So many toys are used. So many.
*shes more of the slow, sensual kind of gal, and very, very teasing.
* You both are also trying to dominate each other, but unfortunately for you, Midnight always wins.
* Why? Her quirk.

Miruko

* She meets you and sees that ass and is immediately praying to that ass as though it's her messiah.
* In fact, she almost believes that god had shown up in the form of you and your beautiful fucking body.
* She's 5'2, 2 inches shorter than Hawks and- holy cow! Her head only reaches just below your butt.
* She's literally face to face with those tasty thighs-
* Her ears and nose are twitching like crazy when talking to you because she's sooooo turned on.
* And her foot is thumping pretty hard too.
* When you're dating her, her PDA is pretty average with some sexual touches every now and then.
* She likes it when you top her, but she also likes to do you doggy style.
* Since she's got a rabbit based quirk, she's gonna be trying to breed you nearly 24/7, you know, like a rabbit.
* She's got a special strap on to please you in so many ways while she's drilling into you fast.
* She'll make you wear floppy bunny ears and a big, fluffy cotton.
* If you wear those while she's training, she's gonna drop everything and hop into that rabbit hole ;)