Villain's reaction to tall female S/O hc ⚠️NSFW⚠️

Okay... so picture this...

You are basically lady Dimitrescu, but without the whole vampire thing.

Sure, your quirk can be finger swords or something like that, but you are basically 9 feet tall.

⚠️Warning⚠️ NSFW, mommy kink, mommy dom, cock and ball torture (I'm sorry, I can't type it with a straight face 😂), pegging, yandere.

🛑NO MINORS ALLOWED🛑
~~~~~~~~~~~

Muscular

* you've awaken something in him that has never been brought into existence before
* First of all, this guy has always been the one that dominates.
* His personality and physical appearance scream evil, dominant, big dick energy.
* So you can imagine his shock when a 9 foot lady AKA you towers over him with a dominant energy.
* The first thing he wants to do is overpower you, either in a fight or in bed is up to you, the reader ;)
* But then you stomp on his balls.
* Ouch.
* And he discovers that he isn't just a sadist, but also a masochist.
* Ye-ouch.
* He'll still wrestle for dominance over you, but he wouldn't be too upset if you top him.
* He ain't one for pegging, though. (Biggest understatement of the century)
* He will snap the false cock in half before you can even lay a hand on it.

Shigaraki

* two words.
* Mommy. Kink.
* I mean, c'mon... you knew he would have that kink.
* He's literally a mentally unstable mess with daddy issues and he grew up most of his life without a mother.
* So when he sees you, he's gonna think mommy.
* You ARE going to hold him.
* No exceptions. No excuses.
* He will make you wear revealing clothes (he's your boss, after all) and will have you attached to his side while doing meetings.
* He's not above having you suck him off while having important discussions with others.
* It makes him feel dominant and powerful to have a sexy, 9 foot woman with a dangerous quirk sucking his cock while others watch on in envy or lust depending on how messed up that person is.
* When alone, however...
* he'll be more soft and will let you dominate him in bed.
* He'll sit in your lap and suck on ya tatas (big or small)
* If you scratch his scalp, brush his hair, rock him back and forth, and whisper sweet things in his ears, he will be in heaven.
* He doesn't like the pain, so please be a gentle mommy.
* If you help him with baths, skin care, and just hygiene in general, you're only gonna feed more into his fantasies.

Dabi

* Dabi likes his girls any sizes and shapes.
* Especially rare sizes.
* So you being 9 feet is gonna get him going.
* He fucking loves just how unique and rare you look.
* Like, damn gurl.
* He ain't letting that ass get away. Ever.
* He's laid back when it comes to dominance in bed.
* Trust me, he'll be more than happy to have you bouncing on his dick or have him in any position that makes you dominant.
* But sometimes he'll want one night of being the dominant one.
* He won't say no to a pegging (depending on his mood)
* He'll let you go all night if you want (again, depending on his mood)
* He's also a sadist and masochist (again again, mood comes into play)
* Squeeze his nuts, tug on the piercings on his dick (not too hard though), graze your teeth on his dong and balls.
* He's into the leather type bondage, gagging and vise versa, choking and also vise versa.
* "Choke me like you hate me, but you love me-"
* He won't mind exploring some kinks.
* Oh, also he's gonna make you wear a collar.
* If not a collar, then he's gonna burn his name on your ass.

Twice

* You know that monkey picture where he sees ass and his brain is stimulated or something, you know, that meme?
* That's Jin.
* There's one thing he and his other half can agree on, and it's that you are a bad bitch.
* "I want her to kiss and hold me...👉👈"
* "I want that bitch to step on my fucking balls so hard that I cum out of my bruised dick-"
* He's up for pegging. No hesitation there.
* You wanna abuse his dick? Fuck yeah, do it!
* ...but please kiss it better afterwards?
* He will be attached to your hip, sometimes biting parts of your body out of nowhere just cuz the split personality.
* 100% will let you top him and do bondage stuff, no cap.

Magne

* She's gonna be surprised when she first meets you.
* ...And will be slightly aroused.
* When you both get to know each other better, she's gonna be even more aroused.
* Seriously, every time you enter the room, she feels as though she's melting.
* Dominance between you two is 50/50, meaning you both take turns.
* She really loves it when you hold her hips and ass and suck her off.
* Also likes to get pegged.
* In public, you both won't act too inappropriate... but people will find her arm wrapped around your hips or gripping your ass.
* You both are into some mild PDA.
* And you both are giving each other the cutest, most innocent pet names to exist.
* Sometimes, she'll suddenly pick you up and have you sitting on her shoulders just to show off her strength... though she won't do it indoors because a 9 foot girlfriend and a ceiling don't mix well.
* She learned that from experience...

Stain

* his opinion of your height isn't different from his opinion of a short person.
* Though he may be intimidated when in a relationship with you...
* It's not just your height he appreciates... it's those sword fingers.
* Oh baby... he loves those fingers.
* He finds your quirk brutal yet so fascinating.
* If you cut him by accident... he's not complaining.
* Gurl, cut him with those fingers.
* Not too deep though.
* He still needs his body parts to fight fake heroes.
* If you get blood on those pretty blades, he's licking them up.
* He even offers to deep throat those fingers.
* You obviously said no.