If (Y/n) pranked UA

This is different from the protection squad. This involves nearly everyone in UA (the hero staff, the students, etc)

(Y/n) is a little delinquent.

Also the yandereness won't be so obvious

Warning: lots of swearing and inappropriate stuff, no nsfw/sex stuff

~~~~~~~~~

* it all started when you were punished for something you couldn't remember. Honestly, it completely slipped your mind, but what you did know was that it made you mad after being forced to stay in your dorm room while everyone else did fun hero stuff.
* You were grounded, basically.
* And that was UA's Mistake.
* While Class 1A and class 1B was on a field trip, you had the bright idea of printing a bunch of pictures and steal tape from Aizawa's desk.
* Since half of the school staff including All Might and Aizawa weren't there to watch you, you were able to sneak around the school, more specifically, the school bathrooms.
* You posted pictures of shadow the hedgehog that had the words "nice cock" in the men's bathroom and put a picture of Rouge the bat with the words "nice tits" in the girl's bathroom.
* When you taped the last paper on the inside of the door in the teacher's restroom, Nezu walked in with a wider smile than usual.
* "Good afternoon, (L/n)-san."
* You were like a deer caught in headlights.
* Nezu simply walked past you and entered a bathroom stall without another word.
* While you quickly left, you swore you could hear giggles inside the teacher's bathroom.
* When Class 1A and 1B arrived, there was calm.
* Until the students went to use the bathrooms
* The men's restroom burst into fits of laughter, no doubt it was Denki, Sero, Mineta, Monoma, Kirishima and the rest of the boys in 1B.
* Bakugou came out the bathroom with a scowl, Iida was mortified, chopping his hand as he demanded to know who posted the pictures.
* Shoji, Tokoyami, Shoda, and Koda said nothing about it, just watched the chaos ensue.
* Midoriya knows who it was immediately but didn't really know if he should snitch on his waifu/husbando or not.
* Shoto is just confuzzled.
* "Nice cock? I don't have a chicken..."
* The girls did not take it so kindly as the the boys did.
* With the exception of Mina, Pony, Ibara, and Tokage, the girls took the pages down.
* "Damn it (Y/n)! I know it was you! That's not funny!"
* Aizawa was not so amused with the new decor that littered the bathrooms and All Might was trying his best to keep the man from hunting you down.
* Hizashi is most definitely amused as were some others.
* Midnight took a piece of paper from the girl's restroom and kept it as a souvenir.
* Sekijiro is smirking at Aizawa.
* "Your class must be troublesome."
* Aizawa immediately went to your dorm room and kicked it down.
* "(L/n) (Y/n)." He said
* "Aizawa Shouta." You said back.
* "Did you like my surprise?"
* You were immediately wrapped in a scarf and pulled out of your room.
* You were grounded for much longer, and this time, you had a teacher stay with you.
* But that wasn't all you did...
* The next day, there were news reporters at the front of the school.
* Apparently, you had sent the pictures out through email to hero agencies and the parents via Aizawa's and Sekijiro's computers while they were out doing field trips.
* This would have gotten you expelled and blacklisted from any hero school.
* Would have.
* You're lucky everyone (is obsessed) loves you.
* And that Nezu has a wonderful sense of humor.