Unforgotten pt. 4

Keywords: (d/h/c)=different hair color
(F/n)= female name
(M/n)= male name
(Y/n)= your name

Your hero costume is gonna basically be a fire man uniform but with built in hose guns near your arms, a gas mask that sucks out water you may expel from your mouth.

Basically, you're an armored fireman with built in water cannons in your mouth and hands. A Blastoise.

I'll probably draw this, who knows?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Teriyaki-" you started before noticing that he already teamed up with Shoji.

The bird-headed guy looked back at you with confusion.

"Huh? (Y/n)-san? Were you about to say something?"

"N-nothing, just wanted to say good luck!" You patted him hard on the back.

Although he couldn't see your face behind that gas mask, he could tell that something was off. Before he could say anything though, you scurried away, seeming to be looking for a partner.

"They've been acting strange since Tuesday." Shoji said while walking up from behind his partner.

"They don't talk so much now... you think it's studies or something? I heard they were going to talk with All Might after school on Monday, maybe they discussed their grades and decided to focus on that?"

Tokoyami watched you nearly walking into All Might, only to back track immediately and walk the opposite direction as if afraid. All Might didn't even notice someone was just behind him...

Tokoyami narrowed his eyes at your skittish form before speaking.

"It's too early to say what's bothering them. Their grades seems just fine recently."

You needed help finding a partner, but you couldn't approach your two main teachers, Aizawa and All Might, for obvious reasons...

You simply stood in the corner, looking at the two person groups. You were too afraid to speak up, too afraid to move in case you caught one of the two teacher's eyes.

You felt so helpless... and it was just group training!

Now you were going to fail, having no group to work with-

A soft hand placed itself on your armored shoulder gently, gaining your attention.

It was Midnight, and she was looking down at you with concern.

"Where's your group, (L/n)-Chan?" She said, cocking her head.

"I don't have one... there's an uneven number of people here, and the exercise is strictly 2."

The woman smiled at you while rubbing your back in a comforting motion.

"We can team up!"

"Huh! But Kayama-sensei, wouldn't that be unfair?" You asked, soon forgetting All Might and Aizawa for just a moment.

Midnight smile cheekily at you and bumped her hip against yours.

"Shouta didn't say you had to pair up with a student, you can ask him if you want...?" Midnight said with a raised eyebrow.

No. No you didn't want to ask him.

You looked around again in case you somehow missed a classmate before ultimately deciding to stick with Midnight.