Destruction of the garden hc

* oh

* oh. Oh no.

* All that work and effort... gone...

* You're obviously gonna be upset. Maybe not as upset as Snuggles being killed or something, but definitely upset.

* The School is gonna be devastated.

* Some will be hit the hardest by this (Koda, Ibara, Komori, Koda's rabbit-) because this wasn't just their passion project, this was something you and them made together.

* Reactions will depend on if this was done by natural causes or by a villain attack (not caused by the Lov of course)

* Since this is Japan, an island surrounded by water, hurricanes are possibilities.

* Earthquakes are too.

* If this happens, everyone will be sad, but they will rebuild the garden for you and Snuggles.

* If it was someone who did this...

* Well, obviously, there's gonna be hell to pay.

* While half of the school is rebuilding the garden, the other half is out for blood.

* The league will definitely be searching for whoever touched your precious soil, don't think they won't.

Bonus:

Dude, I cannot describe how much I love the gardening Delinquent mini series. You guys just build this up with the most wholesome stuff while it's still a yandere story!

Komori is definitely gonna make the soil out of those fallen trees and crushed plants. Fungi is an important part of nature, they do all the dirty work.

Koda will also be helping the new baby plants by having bugs like mantis's and spiders catch any bugs Koda couldn't talk to (he put all his effort into convincing the spiders to live in the garden).

Since Ibara is an expert at plants, especially baby ones, she will nurture the plants and make sure none are sick.

These three including the rest of the school will have you and Snuggles rest your little behinds down on a comfortable chair outside since you put so much work into that garden the first time.

They will show off their gardening skills, there's no avoiding that.

And hey! This can be a lesson on responsibility for the classes! That's what the teachers think.

All in all, you can rebuild something better than last time. It may hurt to have something you love destroyed, but it just means you need to make something better and stronger.