Gardener Delinquent (Y/n) and Koda hc

Aw 🥺 thank you, I don't deserve to be called that!

Man, Koda is so hecking underrated, I swear! Even I'm guilty of forgetting he's there...

Anyways!

* Since Koda will take his bunny out to the garden to admire your work while his bunny snacks on your rare and unique plants, you are gonna be a little annoyed.

* Okay, VERY annoyed.

* Of course, you would never hurt an animal, even if you are a delinquent.

* Nah, these hands are reserved for people.

* So instead, you ask Nezu to install a fruit and vegetable area to grow veggies for Koda's rabbit.

* Of course, it turns into a garden used by the cook hero: Lunch Rush, (another platonic yandere), too, because fresh ingredients are the best!

* Anyways, back to Koda and his bunny.

* Yes, Koda will help out with the food garden because he loves you and wants to help out the person who wants to maintain his Rabbit's new food source.

* He's great help too, in fact, he's extremely valuable to your garden as he keeps all the bugs and rodents out of your garden and keeps them from killing and ruining the plants.

* Except bees, birds, and butterflies, they get to stay.

* He'll use his quirk on the rest of the garden even without you asking, because he'll be damned if this priceless treasure, this Garden of Eden, is destroyed.

* If you think he won't go far to protect his garden, you're dead wrong.

* His quirk may not be flashy, heck, it can be useless in some cases, but when it comes to convincing dangerous beasts such as Alligators and Crocodiles to guard the ponds and plants, it's the best quirk to have.

* Remember, the pond is huge like the rest of the garden, almost a small lake!

Bonus:

* Komori also has a dangerous quirk if you think about it.

* To protect the garden from outsiders who want to do the garden harm, she will have mushrooms.

* My head cannon is that Komori can cross-breed mushrooms to create a new species with a dangerous concoction of different poisons from its parents. I also head cannon her to be able to mess with the 'shroom's DNA to a certain extent, maybe making the mushrooms have barbs filled with deadly substances.

* She may even produce Mushrooms that give nutrients to the plants you care for.

* For the bioluminescent fungi, she would probably create some harmless to the plants that can light up the trails in the forest of a garden, allowing you and others to visit at night.

* It's really all thanks to you that she discovers more amazing things that she can do with fungi.