Unforgotten (class 1A teachers x gn! Reader)

Keywords: (d/h/c)=different hair color
(F/n)= female name
(M/n)= male name
(Y/n)= your name

The reader in the present life will be gender neutral but also have male and female traits though their past lives will have a gender they were assigned to since they're, you know, not the same person.

Warning: death, angst, suicide described in detail from a past life, yandere themes, nonconsensual kissing, age-gap, panic attacks etc.

(Y/n) is gonna be 18 in this. It don't mean the age gap ain't creepy tho...

Remember, this is fiction. This is not good in real life. I will slap you with that reality check if you believe this is good.

Also, some ooc stuff, they stay relatively in character, but some stuff with contradict what they do.

~~~~~~~~

Your first life was fun one.

The world was safer at this time, with the exception of some villains and evil-doers... which are villains too.

Your life was relatively normal, you had a pretty strong quirk which granted you incredible speed, you had a best friend who you remembered to be Yagi.

You don't really remember anymore details, just that the guy had blonde hair and blue eyes.

In this life, you didn't know you had another quirk.

Your second life was also the same.

Normal childhood, not too many dangerous villains, and a strong quirk called sonic clap. Basically, you clap your hands and it lets out a strong gust of wind that could cut a boulder in half.

Yeah... Definitely can't clap your hands if you're happy and you know it.

Anyways, you had 3, no, four friends in this life.

You remembered 3 of them being out going and the other being tired all the time. You can't remember their names though.

Everything was vague to you when it came to how you lived.

But what you can remember, is your deaths.

Unlike your past lives, you could remember every detail of how you died.

The in first death, you were murdered by a man who went by the name All For One. That one was horrifying due to the way he tortured you and tore you to pieces while someone yelled in despair in the background.

Your second death was... sad, you could say. Death was not immediate. It was scary, but mostly because you couldn't do anything to stop it. You died by suicide due to overdosing on pills. It wasn't a fast death, and it definitely wasn't painless either...

You could feel your organs shutting down as you tried to reach your phone, regretting your decisions before passing away.

Your third life, the one you're living now, was off to a good start.

Your quirk in this life was water cannon.

Basically, you can shoot large amounts of high pressured water through your hands and mouth, making you a literal human Blastoise.

In this life, you also realized that you had a second quirk.

That quirk being reincarnation.

You were 5 years old when you noticed your hair shift from a (d/h/c) to a (h/c) color and your skin (lightening/darkening). Your parents were rather confused, and your father was pretty suspicious of your mother, cuz... you know...