We happy few 2

Ayyyye it's the official sequel to "we happy few"

This pic is just my interpretation, the reader is any race you want her to be.

Warning: mentions of grooming (not child grooming, thank the lords), mentions of infantilization, bad touch, mentioned major character death (the cannon death)
~~~~~~~~~~

Alright. So imagine this.

The only person you can touch and let's you touch them is taken away from you by your enemies.

Now multiply the distress you feel 10 times and add that obsession/possession/etc, and you get Tomura right now.

Tomura thought that it couldn't get worse, after all, he lost that stupid kid, Bakugou, and his father figure was captured.

It couldn't be worse... but guess what? It got much worse.

As you may have guessed, you were captured, or 'saved' by the heroes.

And Tomura was fucking hysterical.

Everyone in the LOV were just as pissed and distressed, but they had better control of their emotions unlike a certain handy guy, who was currently wailing and screaming into the night air.

Fortunately, they were transported to an area with no people around. Unfortunately, you were not with them.

Dabi didn't even try to tell his leader to shut his trap. In fact, it further fueled his rage towards the heroes. Twice felt as though he was going to split in two. Toga was eerily silent. She wasn't smiling. That's all I need to say.

And the rest were trying to figure out how to get you back while also helping Kurogiri get better.

"It's okay, dear, you're safe now."

You shook your head as tears kept falling from your eyes.

"No." You whimpered.

The woman sighed at your figure huddled in the corner before getting up from her seat to leave. Behind the glass were four men.

The chief of police, a detective, Aizawa, and All Might.

"This is (L/n) (Y/n). She disappeared at the age of 4." The dog-headed man said while reading the case report that sat collecting dust for 16 years.

"16 years..." All Might said before glaring into space.

"The bastard held her for 16 years..."

The same woman that was attempting to talk to you entered the room with the four men and shook her head.

"The poor girl hasn't said anything other than to take her back and to let her see him." The woman stated before grabbing a cigarette and lighting it.

Aizawa and All Might looked at the woman in question before the detective spoke.

"This is Petrov Sasha, and her quirk involves being able to see past abuse from looking at a single person. She needs to smoke in order to remember the details vividly, which is why she is smoking..." the man rubbed the back of his head while explaining this, earning nods from the two heroes.

The woman closed her eyes and lifted her head back before letting out a puff of smoke. Immediately, her face scrunched up in disgust and horror as if reliving a traumatic experience.

"What did you see?" Aizawa asked.

The woman walked over to a chair and at down while slouching over the table. The detective and police chief gave each other knowing looks before approaching the woman.