Hero's reaction to tall female S/O hc ⚠️NSFW⚠️

This is the hero version of the 9 ft female reader.

Are y'all ready for this?

⚠️Warning⚠️ nsfw, lots of booty smacking, yandere themes, anal mentioned

🛑No minors allowed🛑

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Might

* this dude is already pretty damn tall, so you can imagine his surprise when you came along.
* You're just 2 feet taller than him.
* In many ways, he can relate to you because of height.
* And yes, you are taller than his muscular form.
* When you two did the dirty, there were some friendly competition in bed though.
* Before he got gutted, he would have usually been one to dominate.
* He was pretty cheeky when he was younger, so he would tease you and overpower you, not letting you have the chance to top him.
* After getting gutted... well... he's a bit more fragile thanks to his wound.
* You're fucking soon shifted into a more slow and sensual experience, basically going from young adults wildly fuckin to an older couple having more mature, loving sex.
* He'll still try to dominate you, but sometimes he just needs to sit back and relax.
* You'll have to be gentle not to put pressure into his wound.
* Before his wound, you would have been more rough.
* But now, you're more of a soft mommy dom.
* It's very sweet how you two would actually treat each other.
* And after retirement, people are gonna see you two as the cutest fucking couple they've ever seen.
* Don't be surprised if you find pictures of you and him strolling down the street on a magazine.
* Yagi's yandereness started off pretty strong younger but he hid it well.
* Now that he's retired and All for One is in jail, he's a bit more lenient.
* He's still a yandere, though.
* And he's not gonna like anyone staring at his wife's booty (that's his ass)

Endeavour

* like muscular, he's gonna be slightly intimidated by a 9 ft lady.
* A woman taller than him? And a dominant woman??? What is this sorcery???????
* Unfortunately, unlike Muscular, he's not giving you a chance to dominate him.
* He'll admit to himself that you're a strong woman, and you can definitely give him amazing offspring (A 9 ft son that shoots fire sounds pretty good to Enji)
* But you're not gonna dominate him.
* Luckily, he won't abuse you as he would rather not have another scar on him.
* Also assuming he's trying to be redeemed, he wouldn't try to hurt you.
* Maybe on a special occasion, if you disguise your domination with worshipping his body, you can essentially dominate him.
* Maybe.
* It's a very small chance tho.
* Most of the time, though, he's got you in a mating press or going doggy style.
* And he ain't wearing a condom.
* He'll also do anal since he's an ass guy too.
* As a yandere, he's most definitely possessive.
* He likes to call you his woman.
* He's not letting you talk to another man.
* If some guy approaches you, he's gonna be passive aggressive but subtle so he can protect his reputation and prevent you from going with another man.
* "Can I help you?"
* My man's glaring daggers into the man who dared to approach his woman.

Eraserhead

* He's not one to judge nor mind someone's height, I mean, he's around All Might a lot, so he usually isn't that surprised by someone's height.
* But he can't help but be amazed by just how tall you are.
* You don't usually see a human tower over EVERYBODY, especially towering over All Might.
* He's even more impressed by the fact that your height isn't a mutation caused by a quirk.
* You're just. Tall.
* He'll get over his shock quickly though.
* Now onto the sex and pda stuff.
* Well, he's not one for pda... well more like he doesn't really care.
* If you bend down and kiss him on the cheek while he's working, he won't mind it at all, just as long as you don't disrupt his work (grading papers).
* When he's not completely busy, he may sneak a hand on your booty while his class or coworkers aren't looking. Maybe a squeeze on your thigh or he just leans against you, resting his head on the upper part of your hip (you're 9 ft, he's 6 ft)
* He rarely shows PDA
* If you want PDA, you gonna have to initiate it.
* Now... sex.
* He's into bondage, no big surprise.
* And he wants to tie you up and trap you.
* It makes him feel uncharacteristically energetic and confident when he has a 9 ft lady tied up by a spare scarf he has.
* He's not using the scarf he uses on his students and villains though, that's just nasty (and he don't want people to share the scarf with you)
* He likes to do some oral, overstimulation, etc before the main course.
* He's a quiet man, but he may let out huffs and very, very quiet moans. He'll breathe more heavily too.
* If you somehow top him, he's gonna be a lil grumpy.
* You may have won the game of domination tonight, but tomorrow, he is gonna pin you down when you least expect it.
* And he will tie you down and fuck you roughly.

Present Mic

* "DAMN, WOMAN! HOW'D YOU GET SO TALL!?"
* This guy is not ashamed to say that you've given him a boner.
* When he first meets you, he's following you around like a lost puppy, looking up at you with a wide smile.
* Now when you two are dating, his PDA is off the charts.
* He's always touching you, having his arm wrapped around your waist, holding your hand.
* Expect a slap on the butt when he passes you by.
* He's gonna be bragging to his coworkers, on his radio show, to just about everyone.
* "Let me tell ya, listeners, I have the best woman at home with legs that go for miles! And her butt is just-"

* It's his way of saying "she's mine and nobody can take her. You can look but don't touch"
* He's definitely gonna try to get a quickie when he's got time and when the students aren't around.
* You want to top him? Do whatever you want, just let him touch you, baby~
* You'll be straddling him and his suddenly pounding into you, like, he was suddenly inside before you could blink. All you can think is 'huh? When did he? I just- HUH????'
* Yeah, you're that surprised while he thrusts up into you.
* He'll try to let you dominate him, but unfortunately it's too hard for him not to be fucking you.
* He tries to be patient.
* Tries.

Hawks

* he's checking that ass out.
* Literally, he reaches up to your ass, that's all he can see. (He's 5'4, basically my height)
* He's shooting out compliments left and right, no matter where you both are.
* He may or may not subtly pressure you into dating him using his fame by spreading rumors and having the paparazzi practically flood you with questions about your relationship with him.
* When you two finally start dating, it's PDA time, my dudes.
* He'll smack that ass with his wing or hand... mostly hand.
* "Whoops, my wing slipped."
* He's flirting and attached to your hip whenever he's not fighting a villain.
* His affection isn't just for show either, though he will make sure people see how much he loves his 9 ft girlfriend.
* His PDA isn't as extreme as Mic's, but it's up there.
* It's also his way to let people know that you're his. That ass is his. Those legs are his.
* You are his.
* When alone with you, his touches are a bit more sexual... okay, way more sexual.
* You will be standing there, reaching something before a face buries itself into your ass and thigh area.
* You've found yourself surprised multiple times because of his actions in private.
* When y'all are fucking, he's begging you to let him lay on top of you and fuck into you.
* When you grant him his wish, he's squeezing your waist and resting his head between your breasts (he's extremely short compared to you)
* It's almost a dream to him.
* He gets to rest on his giant lover and hug her while fucking her at the same time.
* It's just so perfect to him.
* Be careful, though, he may slap you with his wings while he's lost in the pleasure.