Taming the Wild Waves

3rd installment of the Formentera Series: Taming the Wild Waves.

The characters in this story are really annoying and even I who wrote it myself get annoyed by the characters so I understand you. You can vent your anger in the comment section but don't be disrespectful and don't think that the wrong and annoying actions of the characters are also the author's actions because that's not right. Please be kind. Thank you so much for trying to visit this story!

Please don't expect too much from this story. I might disappoint you. If you're not into flawed characters who make wrong decisions, this story isn't for you.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: If you are looking for a perfect, close to reality, and light story then you can leave here because it doesn't have what you are looking for.

Started: July 02, 2021.
Finished: August 09, 2021.

Formentera Series:

1. Loving the Half Moon - Complete.

2. Embracing the Wind - Complete.

3. Taming the Wild Waves - Complete.

Warning: This novel will talk about suicide, violence, anxiety, depression, drugs, inappropriate languages and sex. If you're uncomfortable by reading anything of the sort, I recommend you to read something else that is more suitable for you. You've been warned, love.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Typographical and grammatical errors ahead.

Read at your own risk.

Cj, she's an antisocial person. She's suspected of killing her father because of her mental condition but there is no solid evidence so she lives freely. She has ASPD and because of that... people dislike her... even her mother.

Respect please.