003. SCHOOLS IN SESSION

"Chloe! Chloe! Chloe!" Was what she was hearing mixed with banging on her door as she ran around her apartment grabbing her books and her bag "hold on, Tyler!" She called out to him as she grabbed her sunglasses and headed out the door

"Yay, your here!" The boy yelled as the girl rolled her eyes "yes, I am but now?" She did a give me hand motion with her hand as the boy handed over the money "ugh, fine!" And as he handed it over Chloe laughed "hey, your the one with the crazy mom, who said she wanted me to take you to school everyday and even though I never agreed, you still show up here and she pays me so.." she drawled out as she pressed the button for the elevator.

"So, you think the guys will be joining us?" Tyler questioned as the elevator arrived and they headed in "high chance of No, Gustavo probably has come up with some elaborate school of Rocque thing for them." She tells him as they both start to laugh as the elevator shuts.

Waiting in the lobby for school, Tyler looked through his bag and pulled out his lunch "oh no, my mom packed me tuna again!" The older girl laughed as she pulled out the lunch she packed for the young boy "and that's why I bring you lunch, and we pretend to your mom that you ate hers." Then as the boy took it sticking it in his bag the bell rang.

As they continued to walk alongside everyone else the people Chloe was betting on seeing before school arrived in there view "Tyler. Chloe. Where's everybody going?" Kendall asked as the girl laughed "to school? What did you think this was? A vacation?" Chloe asked them as Tyler pointed ahead of them "to school at the Palm Woods, come on Chloe."

Then just like every school day Chloe sat next to Tyler as everyone said good morning "Good morning, Miss Collins." As she introduced them to there lesson "today, class, were gonna learn about fractions. And I thought a fun way to do this would be if we divided up some.. pies." Ooohs were heard all across the class as Tyler and Chloe looked at each other "We get to eat pie." High fiving not seeing the boys in the doorway "and after we cut em, I guess we'll have to eat em." Everyone oohed again as Chloe turned to Tyler "we already knew that." And both of them started laughing as she heard someone whispering to her.

"Chloe, psst, Chloe." And as she turned around she saw the boys standing in the door way as she wrote something down on her paper "oh no, what is she writing?" Logan questioned as Carlos got excited "maybe she'll give us some pie!" And all the boys looked at him as James stared at her "maybe she's telling you all she has undying love for one James Diamond." And then Chloe held up her sign and pointed to it as she mouthed the words "Sorry!" As Kendall read it "you guys don't get to go to this school!!!"

But before seeing there reactions "Chloe." Miss Collins brought the girls attention back to class  as Kelly finally showed up "what does she mean we're not going to school here?" James motioned to all of them as Kelly pulled them away "cause you guys aren't going to school here." All the boys then looked back into the class "well...what school are we going to?"