019. GOODBYE FOR NOW

Chloe had been hiding the secret she knew all day as the boys and she ran through Rocque studios to Gustavos office to check out their album but they didn't know the best part

"Well?" They all yelled as Gustavo jumped back which made Chloe laugh as he then pulled the box of CDs off the floor and pulled one out "schpingo!" Gustavo told them as they all started shouting.

"And people can buy this in stores?" Kendall asked as he looked to Gustavo and Kelly "not yet." She told them as the boys got confused "oh come on! Just tell them already!" She yelled.

"Fine, the record company will not release it until they announce your Big Time...Tour!" Gustavo then pulled up the blind and showed the boys the map as she started jumping up and down as the boys freaked out "were going on tour!" James yelled.

"And your first concerts in two weeks." Gustavo told them as the boys began to fantasize about their first concert and Chloe didnt want to feel left out, So, she pretended to hold a mic up and be on stage too.

"The concert stage, where you will need intense focus." Gustavo told them as Chloe nodded her head "incredible stamina." Kelly added "and." Then they parted ways as Mr X appeared "x pert knowledge. Of every inch."

But then Chloe started to laugh once she saw the guys again "why are we wearing dog cones?" Kendall asked as he looked to Chloe who shook her head "yeah, no, I never wore one So." She then put her hands up in surrender.

"Because during your concert, you gotta look at your fans." Gustavo told them yelling into the mic "not your feet." Then the boys looked down at there feet making Chloe roll her eyes but jump back when Mr X jumped down "and to avoid extreme injury, you have to know without thinking and see without looking. Flippy flop!" He yelled.

And the boys were now on stage as Chloe watched along with Mr X, Gustavo and Kelly "What if we have an itch?" Logan asked as Chloe shook her head "Don't!" Gustavo yelled.

"Places. Focus. Begin." Mr X said as he hit play and the boys started to move as Kendall and James knocked into each other making Gustavo and Chloe look away.

And then Logan spun into the drums as they all winced and stopped the music "they actually lasted longer then I expected." Mr X told them "again!"

Which then Kendall and James knocked into each other again and then Logan fell into the drums again "again!"

Then they were doing better but still kept knocking into each other as Chloe tilted her head, then Mr X fainted. Then Kendall went flying as Chloes jaw dropped and Gustavo, Kelly and Mr X winced. Then jams spun into the wall hitting it and falling off the stage "oh my god!" Chloe whispered as she held her heart.

And then they fell over and over as Kelly and Gustavo were soon playing cards. James then tried to backflip and knocked into one of the fake musicians as he fell and then he fell off the stage again.