061. BRITISH INVASION

"We've got to stop the invasion

"We've got to stop the invasion. It could wipe out everything we know." Carlos told them as he leaned against the wall "you know it's a spitball fight, not an alien invasion." James told him holding up his straw as Chloe nodded her head.

"Can I just play the way I want to? And why are you two holding hands?" Carlos asked as he looked down to there intertwined hands "what, we're not holding hands." James and Chloe told him quickly pulling apart and standing further away from each other.

"You two have been acting really weird these past few months." Carlos told them as they all thought back to the last few days, Chloe had moved back into the Palm Woods sharing her huge apartment with Lucy who wasn't around so much since she was working on her album.

So, Chloe and James had been hanging out a lot, like one day the two went out to play mini golf and on there way out Carlos asked if he could come and Chloe looked to James who looked right at Carlos "sorry, would love too, invite you but can't, bye." James told him pulling Chloe out of the lobby as they both laughed leaving.

Another day her and James were hanging out at the pool together and the two were enjoying each other's company almost close to kissing each other as Carlos then jumped in between them making them separate "besties, hey, haven't seen you guys in a while!" He told them laughing putting his arms around them as the two laughed "we miss you too, Carlos." Chloe told him as she looked away and Carlos furrowed his brows as James glared at him "what?" Carlos asked as James then looked away as well.

James had invited Chloe to a romantic movie in the dark, where there would be just the two of them a bucket of popcorn, a soda with one straw and no Carlos. But then when they walked into the movies to grab there tickets Carlos popped up in front of them "hey, guys. I almost missed you guys leaving, ha ha, I got three sodas for us, three buckets of popcorn and three tickets to zombies 3 better not die!" Carlos told them as the two nervously laughed "yay." They told him.

Sitting in the theater Chloe was sitting in the middle of both of them as James tried to put his arm around Chloe to comfort her in case she got scared but Carlos kept freaking out and jumping in her lap ruining the moment "Carlos!" James yelled since when he jumped, he dumped popcorn all over them "sorry it's just really scary." Carlos told them as Chloe looked to James who shared the same look.

"What do you mean weird? Chloe and I have just been hanging out as best friends, ha ha, right, Chloe?" James told her punching her in the shoulder as Chloe laughed as well doing the same "ha ha, right, James." She told him doing the same but when she did so, she hurt her hand as she grabbed it "ow."

Carlos furrowed his brows as he looked at them, shaking it off as he took his spitball off the wall which grossed Chloe out but as he turned his head James grabbed Chloes hand to make sure she was okay "now see if you can spot the enemy." Carlos told James as he turned around, James quickly dropping Chloes hand as he nodded his head.