034. LIFE SIZE JETT DOLL

"Okay class it's time for your next social studies project

"Okay class it's time for your next social studies project." Miss Carlson told the class as they all groaned "you'll be working in pairs to find ways to make the Palm Woods greener and more environmentally friendly." She told them as everyone tried to have excitement "yay."

"The team with the idea that saves the most energy wins a week off from school." Miss Carlson told them as everyone cheered "all right, all right, projects are due end of the day Thursday, So now...pick your partner." She told them as everybody but Chloe looked to Logan "Logan!" Everybody yelled as Chloe tried to get Kendall's attention.

"Logan is my partner." Ozzie pulled Logan out of his seat as Chloe and Kendall shared a worried look for there friend as Carlos and James held onto each other "okay, Logan and Ozzie are working together. James and Carlos, the Jennifer's, A Jennifer and Camille.." miss Carlson said as the two girls high five "yay."

"And..Kendall where's you're partner?" Miss Carlson asked as Chloe was collecting her things "well, Jo is stuck on set all week, and me and Chloe are gonna work together." He then pulled the girl towards him as she dropped her books "thanks." She told him as she bent down to pick them up "I hear we're picking partners today. Who's the lucky lady?" Jett asked as Chloe cane back up and for him it was like it went in slow motion "okay, ready to go." She told Kendall as Jett then looked at her "that could work." He then pushed Kendall out of the way as Chloes eyes went wide "Hi, I'm Jett and you are so beautiful." He told her as Kendall then got back up and dragged Chloe out of the classroom with Jett following.

Sitting at the kitchen counter Kendall pulled out his computer as Logan paced and Chloe took out her notebook "Jett? We have to partner with Jett?" Kendall complained as Chloe looked to Logan "Logan, calm down please, you'll be fine." Chloe told him as Kendall still kept going "I can't stand Jett. And he keeps.." but before he could finish Jett arrived making Chloe lean back.

"Jett is right here. And I would expect a warmer reception like your gorgeous friend here considering I'm the only one who thought to bring a cheese platter." He told them smiling at Chloe as she shrugged going to grab some but Kendall smacked her hand away as she furrowed her brows and dropped her jaw when he grabbed some.

"Why are you here?" Kendall asked "Cause I'm not stuck on set all week like Jo, and now I'm stuck with you and her." Jett told Kendall as he smiled in Chloes direction and she was gonna smile back before Kendall hit her off the chair as Logan ran over "would you two stop complaining or flirting? Did you see who I'm partnered with?" Logan asked as Chloe got up off the floor, hitting Kendall as she sat back down fixing her hair "Ozzie Clark. He's the new heavy in town. Plays a psycho every role he's in, and I don't think he's acting." Jett told him as Logan's eyes widened.

"Don't listen to him, Ozzie probably chose you cause he knows your really smart like everybody else and wants to learn more and get a good grade?" Chloe told him shrugging as she stole a piece of cheese while Kendall wasn't looking "just keep your phone close and call us if you feel threatened." Kendall told him as he then threw the phone to him as Chloe shook her head "and heres a bat In case you can't reach us." Kendall then threw it to him as well.