050. WALL OF FAME

Chloe was signing her name on the wall while the boys were preparing to get there name on there as well "you know you don't have to rub it in Chloe will be up there too!" James told her as Chloe furrowed her brows turning to Kendall "is he serious...

Chloe was signing her name on the wall while the boys were preparing to get there name on there as well "you know you don't have to rub it in Chloe will be up there too!" James told her as Chloe furrowed her brows turning to Kendall "is he serious?" She asked as Kendall nodded his head.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Gustavo asked as he came in "because we are about to break *NSYNC'S 3.9 second backstage change record." Kendall told Gustavo as he looked confused "then, Big Time Rush joins the rock and roll legends on Canada's wall of fame, like Chloe is right now!" James told them as Chloe was signing her name for making her own record for longest held note in a song but also she beat Taylor Swifts record for waviest hair, longest hair, blondest hair and mass hair, she couldn't completely tell what it said but she beat it.

"Go." The boys all yelled as they ran "hit it." Logan told the guy as he pressed the stop watch and clothes were flying everywhere as Chloe walked over to Gustavo and Kelly "all I had to do was be blonde and sing." Chloe told them as Kelly laughed as the tent where the boys were changing fell over with them inside.

"I can't breathe." One of them maybe Logan said as Gustavo motioned towards them "see, now do our fans want to watch backstage derangement or onstage amazement?" Gustavo asked as Chloe and Kelly looked at him "maybe they want both." Kelly told him.

The boys officially kicked off there last concert as Chloe was getting there outfits together for the next song as they sang to help make the quick changes easier while she was still in her last song dress.

As they just finished blow your speakers out they ran in "let's change." Logan yelled as the boys all ran in while Chloe stood next to the guys pressing the stop watch.

And then they came out and they stopped it "5.3 seconds." The man and Chloe told them as the guys got annoyed "aw, come on." They said together as Kendall looked at them "okay, we still have three more wardrobe changes left. NYSNCS record is going down tonight." He told them as Gustavo got wheeled over "and your back on the stage in 90 seconds." He told them.

"Snack time." Carlos said running off "cash time." Logan said running off as well "really?" James asked as they walked up to Logan reading on the couch "I promised myself I'd read this entire book by the end of the tour, and tour ends in an hour." Logan told them as Kendall was trying to figure out how to get undressed quicker.

"Who reads backstage?" James asked as Logan looked at them "I do, okay? And Steven Hawkins journey through physics, black holes, and his days at studio 54 are both thrilling and inspiring and quiet! I have 82 pages left to go." Logan told them as Chloes eyes went wide as she shook her head.

"No, you should be replenishing your fluids." James told him as he drank and Kendall started doing high knees as Chloe furrowed her brows "and staying limber." He finished capping his drink "shh." Logan told them as James pointed "what was that? Was that a burn?" He asked as Kendall continued to figure out how to get his jacket off faster.