037. WORLDWIDE

Chloe was sitting with the guys around a table with Jo waiting for her phone to ring "this so exciting

Chloe was sitting with the guys around a table with Jo waiting for her phone to ring "this so exciting." Carlos told everyone scaring them after having been sitting in silence "I know, I can't believe you're up for Emily in the new Chauncy Jackson film." Logan told them holding his hands out.

"Jo Taylor starring at Chauncy Jackson and the magic gallows." Kendall now began holding his hands out as Chloe nodded her head as Carlos held up her hands making her do it as well as the girl furrowed her brows "I've read every book in the series." Jo told them.

"Yeah, and every actress in town wants this role. Well accept for Chloe." James told them as Carlos laughed "it'd be awful if they didn't hire you." He told her as Chloe and the boys looked to him "Carlos." They told him.

"I mean, to get this close to the role of a lifetime and not get it?" Carlos told her as the guys and Chloe turned to him again "Carlos!" They yelled this time.

"Guys, I'm fine if I don't get the part. I just want the phone to ring." Jo told them as it then rang and they all screamed telling her to get it and watching her as she picked it up "Hello? Uh huh. I got the part?" She said as they all stood up shooting off there confetti poppers.

"It's a three movie deal?" Jo said as they shot there poppers off again "it's shooting in New Zealand for three years?" She told them as Chloe looked to Kendall as the other through shot there poppers again "they want me to leave this week?" Jo told them as she looked to Kendall as Carlos shot off his confetti popper again as Chloe smacked him as he finally read the room "oh."

"Oh, oh. Really? Okay, bye." Jo then finally hung up "really? Really? Really? What really?" Kendall asked her walking up to her as she was leaving "the agent said I can't do the movie if I can't get out of my new town high contract." Jo told them.

"But if you do get out of the contract, then you go to New Zealand for three years, and your relationship is." He then blue raspberries as Chloe turned to him "that's it!" She yelled knocking him over the couch and yelling as she jumped on top of him, the two started fighting.

"I'll find out more after I talk to my agent. Goodbye kiss?" Jo asked as they kissed each other and James was pulling Chloe off of Carlos "you must have not had the helmet when you were born cause I swear you've been dropped on your head!" Chloe yelled as she kicked and screamed and Logan picked up Carlos both putting them on the couch and sitting between them.

"I'll meet you in the lobby later, okay?" Kendall told Jo as she left and soon all of them stood up from the couch "he's gonna need us this week." Logan told James as he pulled out a notebook "he's also gonna need my list of girls who aren't hot enough for me." James told them as Chloe laughed grabbing it and throwing it across the room as he screamed.

"And hugs." Carlos told him as all of them held there arms open even Chloe as Kendall leaned towards them "she might not be leaving, okay?" He told them as they all headed off to Rocque Records.