032. BUTT ON CAMERA

The boys woke up to an air horn blaring and as they made there way to the living room Griffin was there "great news boys

The boys woke up to an air horn blaring and as they made there way to the living room Griffin was there "great news boys." Griffin told them as Logan looked to Kendall "the news is never great when he says that." Logan told them all as they looked back to Griffin.

"Big Time Rush is going to be a Big Time Reality show. Starting now." Griffin told them as the Big Time rush sign was pulled up revealing the camera crew "roll it." Kendall, Logan, Carlos all began freaking out as James jumped to the front fully comfortable.

"I'm not crazy about doing a reality show right now, because technically, I'm in my underwear." Kendall told the camera crew as they were trying to do interviews as Carlos walked forward "he's got a point, can we get some clothes on?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I could take my shirt off if you want." James told them going to take hit shirt off as Logan stopped him "yeah, uh, please don't. Umm, as for the rest of us, we feel a little bit exposed." Logan told them.

"Which is why we're a reality show. Exposure. Cause more exposure for Big Time Rush, equals more record sales which equals more more ham for daddy." Griffin told him as all the boys looked at each other as James put his hands and Logan and Carlos's shoulders "ham for daddy is important."

"Now say hello to the hottest reality show producer in Hollywood." Griffin told them as the boys looked intrigued "snake Timon's" he told them "boys this is gonna be my greatest reality show yet." Snake told them as Kendall sent him a really look "juicier than angry tiger island, more emotional than the banana whisper, and more thrilling than rickshaw cops." He told them as Carlos turned to the guys.

"That was an awesome show." Carlos told them as James jumped in "and let's not forget. Reality stars are some of the biggest stars in the world." James told them as they all seemed to agree "and you have no choice. Since I have a contract that states I can make you star in a reality show." Griffin told them as his assistant held up the contract as all the boys quickly agreed.

Chloe was relaxing in her apartment until she got a few text from Kendall and a couple missed calls "Chloe! Emergency! Answer phone now! Oh you know what just come to 2-J!" All the texts read as the girl furrowed her brows but typed "On my way!"

And before she knew it, she was walking right into the 2-J apartment as cameras turned to her "Kendall? You here?" Chloe asked as the camera men then pointed to Kendall coming out of the bathroom "you're not gonna use that." Kendall asked as the man went "yes." Then Kendall sighed but then smiled seeing Chloe.

"Oh thank god, you're here." He walked up to her as the camera crew still kept track of them "umm, what's going on with?" Chloe asked as Kendall shook his head and then Katie appeared in front of them as the camera man stopped rolling and Chloe and Kendall noticed that.

"But I cant use her because she refused to sign her contract." The man told them as Chloe looked down to Katie "yeah, because I don't want a bunch of cameramen following me around everywhere." Katie told them as Chloe and Kendall raised there eyebrows as his mom walked in "but mom did for our college fund." Katie told them as Kendall then looked towards Chloe who furrowed her brows "what are you doing?" She asked but before she knew it Kendall threw her over his shoulder running out of the apartment away from the camera crew.