054. MERCHANDISE MAYHEM

The guys and Chloe were walking into Rocque Records as they were so excited "Bring on the merchandise

The guys and Chloe were walking into Rocque Records as they were so excited "Bring on the merchandise." Logan told them as all the boys smiled and Chloe shook her head laughing "I hope we get our own special fragrance like Jay Z." James told them as Kendall put his arms around Carlos and James.

"I want to play the Big Time Rush video game."  Kendall told them as Chloe rolled her eyes and Logan clapped "and I want to play with the BTR zombie attack squad action figures." Carlos told them running over as they all sat down "have a seat, Chloe, fellas, cause we're all excited to discover what BTR merchandise lies beneath the shiny cloth. Hit it marketers." Griffin told them.

"Boys, our crack staff has spent the last year researching, developing, parenting, and testing. The exact merchandise that will amaze our retail partners." The woman told them as the boys got all excited "are you ready..for the Big Time Rush products that'll be flying off the store shelves all over the world?" The man asked them.

"Bring it on." Carlos told him as Logan gave a thumbs up "so ready." He told them as Gustavo held his hands up "bring it." He told them as the women walked towards the cloth "I present to you the Big Time Rush..toilet scrubbers." The women told them taking off the first cloth as Chloe furrowed her brows and the guys didn't look to impressed either "Big Time Rush..horse shampoo." The man told them showing it to them as Logan's jaw dropped and Gustavo looked equally confused.

"And the Big Time Rush action set." The woman took the last cloth off and they all changed their faces "the dolls aren't horrible." Kendall told them as they all agreed "that say all you favorite Big Time catchphrases." She told them as she pressed Logan who said "let's get some hockey balls and play a hockey game." And it sounded nothing like him as Kendall turned his head and Chloe tried to keep in her laughter but then she pressed Kendall "I made boom boom better change me." The doll said as Kendall leaned forward wide eyed as Chloe and James shared a look as they all then turned to Griffin.

"I love it! And Chloe here's your new doll, with different songs and outfits girls all over the world can play with." Griffin told her as he slid it over and all the boys looked at it "what else do they say?" Griffin asked as they pressed the dolls .

"Ah, ah, ah ah, oh.."

The dolls sang as they guys all put their heads in their hands as Chloe looked at them as Griffin began to clap and stood up "excellent work you two. You're really thinking outside the box." Griffin told them "is there any way we can put them back inside the box?" James asked doing a hand motion as Logan did as well.

"Yeah, because when I think of Big Time Rush. I think of not horse shampoo!" Gustavo yelled as Logan pointed at him "these products are unique and different, which his exactly the kind of merchandise sam selmart loves." Griffin told them as they all looked confused "Same selmart? As in selmart stores?" Logan asked as the women clicked a button turning on the commercial.

"Howdy, friends. Sam Selmart from Selmart stores look here, this week you all can save on, home electronics, puppet gum and a springmatic turbo adjustable bed. Now let me tell you something folks, with a thousand settings, this thing will get you out of bed quicker than a rattlesnake in a sleeping bag. Selmart over 9,000 stores where you can shop for more for less for more." The man said as the commercial finally ended "that's the one." Griffin told them.