064. LET IT RAIN

Chloe was sitting in the park enjoying her day as she watched the boys play cricket the wrong way "I still don't know how to play cricket?" Carlos told them "none of us do

Chloe was sitting in the park enjoying her day as she watched the boys play cricket the wrong way "I still don't know how to play cricket?" Carlos told them "none of us do." Logan raised his hand "but all the other sports equipment was signed out." James told them "okay, so next goal point run thing..wins." Kendall told them as he threw the ball, Carlos hit it as James went running tripping over someone's cooler falling into them as Chloe winced.

Then Logan backed into a women who was running on the sidewalk knocking her over, as Carlos ran into someone's food twice, as James then picked up the ball which went right towards Chloe "no, no!" Chloe yelled but then it hit her as she fell off the bench she was sitting on, falling on the floor as they all ran towards the goal tackling each other over, as Chloe sat up holding her ankle and her head.

"Garcia scores! It's cricket mania and the crowd goes wild." Carlos yelled as Chloe looked to them with shock as everyone walked over to them upset about there day getting ruined "yeah, I'm gonna go check on Chloe!" James told them running over to the girl who was still holding her ankle.

"What happened? What did I do? Are you okay?" He asked as Chloe looked to him "I think, with the way, I fell other then getting hit in the head, I must've twisted my ankle cause it hurts really bad." She told him and he kneeled down "okay, let me see." James told her and when he went to look at it the girl, cried out in pain "ow! Ow! Don't.." Chloe told him as James put it back down "Logan! I need help!" He yelled as the boy ran over.

"Sorry boys, buying everyone snacks is not on me, James needs me." Logan told them as he ran over to Chloe and James "okay, woah, her ankle is twisted, you need crutches and ice an pack for that bump on your head and a billion sorry's from your idiot boyfriend. But just to make sure, we should take her to doc Hollywood." Logan told him as both of them helped the girl up as they headed off.

"It's broken." Doc Hollywood told her as Chloe, James and Logan's eyes all went wide as the man then laughed "no, it's just sprained,'i was kidding, just stay on these crutches and here's some ice for your head and your good to go." He told her as Chloe then took the crutches as they walked out "Chloe, I am so sorry!" James told her as Chloe laughed "it's fine. Let's just get you guys changed, so we can head to Rocque Records with the rest of the guys." She told them as they headed off.

Quickly all of them arrived there as Carlos and Kendall's jaws all dropped when they saw Chloe with crutches as Logan held up his hand "later." He told them as they all then ran into Gustavos office as Chloe hobbled along "we want money." All the boys told them as Kelly then saw Chloe and she gasped "forget it. And why are you gasping?" Gustavo asked her as he looked up seeing Chloe in crutches "and why is Chloe in crutches!" He yelled as Chloe looked to the guys.

"Let's just say there was no other sport other then cricket and we didn't know how to play which made lots of people unhappy and got Chloe injured. Now, can we talk about the money." Logan told him trying to not to get them in trouble.