072. I DO

They were on the stage for the tween choice awards "this is amazing! We've been watching this show all our lives

They were on the stage for the tween choice awards "this is amazing! We've been watching this show all our lives." Carlos to them as Chloe laughed "and now we're performing on it." James told them "dogs, tomorrow night is the night we have worked so long and so hard for. Live from the Tween choice awards, all of your dreams will come true." Gustavo told them as James looked to Chloe who wasn't paying attention to him.

"Wait, you mean I'm finally gonna get a girlfriend?" Carlos asked them as Chloe shook her head "and I'm finally gonna..." James told them as he held a ring box behind him and almost let what he was gonna do slip as Kendall laughed for him "and I will find the off rumored yet never seen tween choice goop room the legendary source of goop." Logan told them as Kelly looked at all of them.

"Yeah, please don't do that. But you, what are you up to?" She questioned pointing to James "ha ha, me nothing, why do you ask?" He told them as the two adults looked at him confused "yeah, the dream is to win the amazing Gustavo Rocque his tenth purple rocket." Gustavo told them as he pointed to Kendall "what's with you? Why aren't you shouting out your dream?"

"Well, it's just that every time we do an hour long tv special something goes horribly wrong." Kendall told them "what?" They all asked him "well, tween choice is an hour long, and it is special. I just don't want anything to go wrong." He told them as Kelly laughed "what could go wrong?" She asked.

"Yeah, were up for five tween choice awards, we're giving away Mac and cheese for life, and you're singing in front of 21 million people worldwide." Gustavo told them as Chloe nodded her head.

"Okay, so before our dream day tomorrow, we've got a huge day today." Kelly told them as they all sent her a thumbs up "which includes recording two songs and shooting a commercial for sharkys live Mac and cheese for life giveaway. Which helps my dream come true of someday becoming the number one CEO in the country." Griffin told them.

"But first, dress rehearsal with nick cannon!" The man told them jumping up behind them "what up, what up, what up. Man, this show is gonna be so big. I mean you guys and Chloe Heart are here, we've got Alexa Vega from spy kids." Nick told them as Chloe jumped in "and Lucy Stone, my best friend!" She told them squealing.

"Well, that's amazing, where's the goop room?"
Logan asked "Logan, that's a rumor." The man told him "oh okay, Nick, a purple goopy rumor that I will find.." he told them once more as someone talked over the loudspeaker "okay, let's get dress rehearsal going. Let's get cameras rolling." The man said as Chloe was being ushered away "So, I'll see you guys after your rehearsal and mine okay." She told them walking away.

11:47 am dress rehearsal

"Get up, get up, get get get up
Get up, get up, get get get up
You're gonna love this, just wait
Take my hand don't hesitate
Come on and follow my lead
I got a bag full of tricks come roll with me
We'll pick it up from where we started
We're gonna take it one step further
They'll never leave us broken hearted tonight, oh
It's time to get up, get up, get, get, get up
If you're tired of waiting
It's time to get up, get up, get, get, get up
If you hear what I'm saying
That we (we) could have (could have) it all tonight
It's time to get up, get up, get, get, get up
If you're tired of waiting
Uhhhh haaaa
Uhhhh haaaa
Uhhhh haaaa
Uhhhh (get up get up get up)
I know you love this, let's go
Get there fast and we'll take it slow
Gonna live out our dreams
You and me together, no make believe