026. PRANK WAR

Katie soon knocked on Chloes door letting her know it was prank day for the boys and girls weren't allowed

Katie soon knocked on Chloes door letting her know it was prank day for the boys and girls weren't allowed. Which was why her, Katie, Camille and Jo were all waiting in the downstairs lobby arms crossed as the boys finally returned.

"Bear suit, interesting." James told Carlos as Chloe shook her head "the crown will be mine!" Carlos yelled as all the girls stopped them from walking any further "what's this about girls not being good at pranks?" They all asked at once as Katie waved.

"I never said that, I just said it could get ugly and girls could get hurt." Kendall told them as the Jennifer's showed up "so your saying girls are not as tough as guys." Chloe then pointed to them as the boys got scared of her "heh, have you seen the bear standing next to me?" James told them as Chloe rolled her eyes.

"This competition gets scary." James told them as Carlos growled as the girls all looked at each other "sounds to me like you guys are scared of getting your butts beat by a bunch of girls." Camille told them as Chloe nodded as even more girls showed up as Chloe snapped her fingers and the boys looked scared as Carlos took off the bear mask.

"What? Ten against four? Yeah, that's fair." Carlos told them as Chloe shook her head "Tyler!" She yelled as all the boys showed up "were in." They all said as Chloe smiled'"one, two, three, four, five, six, seven." James began to count "you know were still one short." Then Jett showed up as Chloe laughed "I'm in too." Jett told them as Kendall looked at him confused "what? I don't like you but I will defend my gender." Him and Carlos then blew it up.

"So be it as reigning sir high king lord of the pranks, I now declare this a megapranketition." Kendall told them as everyone cheered as the clock then chimed "bud out!" He yelled as Katie and Chloe ducked already tying laces together as three boys went to run they fell as her and Chloe stood up "laces tied together, classic." Katie and Chloe told them at the same time.

"So that's three boys down." Camille began as Jo pointed to Carlos, Kendall and James "and three to go." And then they all looked at the girls as Chloe pulled out a purple smoke bomb throwing it "boo." They all exclaimed as the boys ran.

Kendall, James and Carlos ran all the way back to 2-J shutting the door behind them "okay, new plan we lay off each other until we prank all the girls." Kendall told them as they all agreed "yes an alliance." James told them "So, it's agreed. We eliminate the girls then the others guys, until it's just the four of us." Carlos then put his hand up only holding three fingers since he was in the bear suit as they they then looked over to Logan's prank.

"Make that three. Looks like Logan pranked himself again this year." Kendall told them as they all agreed "yep."

"Lip balm free lipstastic samples?" A woman called out from a desk to the Jennifer's as they all ran over "free samples." They cheered but when they put it on there lips then got stuck together as James and Kendall popped up.

"Aww, did someone put fake labeling on glue sticks?" James asked them while holding up the glue stick as the girls out there hands to there mouth "yeah, nontoxic, of course." Kendall told them as the woman began to laugh revealing herself as Carlos "we warned you this would get ugly." He told them as they stomped away all of them celebrating as Bitters showed up.