008. VARSITY VAMPIRE 2: GAME ON

Today was the day Chloe was gonna meet Dak Zevon and she was casted in the movie as the love interest, So she had to be at the studio early for hair and make up and to record some tracks

"Oh my gosh. I'm so nervous." She told Kelly as she looked at her as they put her mic on "Chloe! You have nothing to be worried about he chose you and besides my days about to get more hectic.." but before she could explain they called Chloe over "Chloe! Time for the first song!"

And as she stepped in all the dancers parted the way for her.

"Nothing changes here
It's always the same year after year

She was walking through the fake school hallways.

It's just Founder's Day, Remembrance Day
Decade Dance, Tree Lighting Day
Miss Mystic Falls, Commonwealth Day
Historical Society, Founder's Display and prom
Then there's a day you'll never forget
Your parents pick you up from the party you've left
But they don't make it home
You're hollowed out until nothing remains
And you're stuck in a town
Where everything's the same
And you just wanna scream that everything has changed
But they don't notice at all
Downside of a town this small
They won't see that you've changed
Guess that's just Mystic Falls
Welcome to Mystic
Welcome to Mystic
Welcome to Mystic
Falls"

And then it ended and everyone cheered "oh my gosh, you are amazing. Now we'll take you to Dak, so you guys can get to know each other before we shoot one more song, before the duet, then there's the kiss scene of course then the death scene?" The woman told her as they began to walk.

Passing the boys and Kelly on the way, Kelly turned around once she heard them "Chloe! I have your water!" And they met half way down the hall as she took it "thanks." All the boys stared at her seeing she was dressed different "umm, what's with the outfit and hair?" Kendall questioned as the woman who walked with her called her over "Chloe, Daks, ready!"

"Sorry, umm, gotta go, have fun, with whatever this is?" She questioned as she headed back down the hall "Chloes hanging out with Dak Zevon?" Kendall asked as Kelly turned to the boys "she didn't tell you about the flowers he sent with the note telling her he wanted her on Varsity vampire 2?" Kelly asked as Katie laughed "yeah and I heard they have a kiss scene and there promo poster is gonna be all over pop magazine!" Katie squealed as Kendall looked shocked "a kiss? With him!"

And Kelly rolled her eyes as the boys laughed "ooh, I don't know if it's just me but I smell jealousy!"' Logan pointed out as he laughed "I'm not jealous." Kendall pushed them all off as the mom leaned towards him "yes you are honey!"