057. ONE AND THE SAME

"Dogs, this is, a very exciting time for Rocque Records

"Dogs, this is, a very exciting time for Rocque Records. We are expanding and we are climbing to the next level." Gustavo told the guys as they all walked into Rocque Records "I'll say that coat check outside is a nice touch." Carlos told them as Kelly and Gustavo turned around "uh, we don't have a coat check." Kelly told them as they all looked at where the coats used to be and sighed.

"And thanks to BTRs success and Chloes plus my amazingness. I just signed a legend to Rocque Records. Babylace." Gustavo told them as the guys got excited "babylace? Rock magazines fourth greatest of all time?" Kendall told them as Carlos glared at him "your opinion doesn't matter." Carlos told him as Kelly and Gustavo tried not to laugh as Kendall looked offended as Carlos turned back to them "who holds the record for the worlds longest guitar solo?" Carlos told them as Kelly and Gustavo continued to smile.

"Who threw up on the queen twice?" Logan told him as Gustavo looked at them "the same. And you guys are gonna be working with him today." Gustavo told them "we get to sing with babylace?" Kendall asked as James laughed "actually I've decided that any activities revolving Kendall being around me from this day forth are no longer tolerable since, ha.ha, he broke Chloe!" James yelled as Kelly looked at him nodding her head.

"Yeah, I get that and I don't like you." Kelly told Kendall as he looked at her confused as Carlos nodded his head "and close. Your babysitting him." Kelly told them as Carlos leaned forward not sure if he heard her right "babysitting? Why would a 50 year old man need a babysitter?" James asked as the man walked out.

"Guess who found the time machine. Now, how do I get back to 1984?" Babylace asked as he pressed buttons on the object he put on his head as Kelly and Gustavo gave the boys a that's why look as they finally then got it off his head "okay, babylace. Meet Big Time Rush, who you'll be spending the day with." Gustavo told him moving him towards the guys.

"Oh splendid. And let's begin our day with me going to the bathroom." He told them as he just stood there as everyone looked at him "oh,uh,no. The bathroom is this way." Kelly told him showing him the way as Carlos looked at Gustavo.

"Gustavo, we can't babysit babylace. He's famous for trashing hotels." Carlos starred as James added onto it "yeah, not just hotel rooms entire hotels! Although I do believe are boy Kendall here has a thing for destroying beautiful blonde pop stars!" James yelled as Kendall looked to him opening his mouth as James held his hand up "and no I don't care what you have to say." James told him as Carlos nodded his head agreeing.

"Yeah, he's also being inducted at the hall of rock awards tonight, which means that Kelly and I have to go down to theater and make sure that his dressing room is perfect or I'm gonna end up like his last three producers." Gustavo told them as they leaned forward wondering what happened to them "fired!" Gustavo yelled as they all leaned back "aw, if. Chloe was here, when Gustavo yelled her silky blonde hair would've blown out of her face." Carlos mentioned upset looking off into the distance like she was no longer with them.