018. THE CITY IS OUR BUT ALSO EVERYBODY ELSES

"Okay? Tell me why I agreed to this again?" Chloe asked as her and the boys were leaning against the table waiting for Carlos to get back as Kendall looked to her and smiled "cause I said it would be fun and you said yeah sure Kendall! And now we'...

"Okay? Tell me why I agreed to this again?" Chloe asked as her and the boys were leaning against the table waiting for Carlos to get back as Kendall looked to her and smiled "cause I said it would be fun and you said yeah sure Kendall! And now we're here." He reminded her as Chloe glared at him, Carlos popped up.

"It's time.." he told them as they all then turned around "for the first annual Big Time Rush and Chloe Hart, Brain freeze off!" Carlos told them as he then leaned back as the boys made echoing noises "off off off." As Chloe looked at them and laughed.

"First one to get the brain freeze wins." Carlos pointed at them as Logan raised his hand "what's the prize?" He asked as James laughed holding up his finger "brain freeze is its own reward." He told them And then Chloe furrowed her eyebrows "how is that an award?" She asked.

Then the boys looked at her shocked "guys, I don't think Chloe here has had a brain freeze before." Kendall realized "well then it will be the first one." Logan said as Chloe shook her head as each one reached for there cup "ready...set..Go!" Kendall yelled as they all quickly drank.

But soon heard crying as they all turned there heads to the Palm Woods lobby, seeing a boy crying as they made there way into the lobby watching the boy walk away wheeling his squeaky wheel suit case as they continued to sip "aww, every time you hear crying and the squeak of luggage. Another Hollywood dream has been crushed." Buddha bob told them as they all turned there heads in the boys direction as Camille soon came by crying with her suitcase as Chloe started to feel her brain hurting.

"I know it's sad, but at least your Hollywood dream is still alive." Logan told her putting his arm around her as Camille screamed "no! I'm leaving the Palm Woods!" She told them rolling her suitcase as Chloe started screaming holding her head as the boys followed suit as she fell on the floor and soon they did as well.

"They're taking it really hard." Camille told Buddha bob as he pointed to them "oh, that's just the brain freeze." He told her as they continued to scream as they laid on the floor.

And Once it stopped hurting they all got back up as Kendall helped Chloe "thanks." She told him as they got back on there feet "no problem." Kendall told her and then Camille was still crying as they looked at her "please tell me your rehearsing for a part." Logan begged as Camille still cried "no, I haven't booked a part in six months. And my dads making us leave and move back to Connecticut!" She voiced.

"Don't worry your not going anywhere." Carlos told her as Chloe looked at him "your gonna get me a part?" Camille asked as her crying died down "nope, I'm gonna hypnotize your dad into letting you stay." Carlos told her as Chloe turned to Kendall "is he serious?"

Then Carlos began swinging his watch in front of Camilles face "your getting very sleepy" he told her as Camille then she started to cry again as Chloe and Kendall shook there heads as Kelly walked up "hey, guys, Gustavo wants you to come to the studio immediately to discuss your first music video." She gave them a smile as Chloe turned to the guys as they all started talking at once with excitement.