053. CHLOE'S GRAN

Chloe had found out her grandmother who is the main reason she is who she is today was coming to see her, so, she quickly walked through the Palm Woods lobby in her regular clothes as she passed Kendall "hey

Chloe had found out her grandmother who is the main reason she is who she is today was coming to see her, so, she quickly walked through the Palm Woods lobby in her regular clothes as she passed Kendall "hey." He told her and he was all happy "hey." Chloe replied in a more sad tone as she walked towards the elevator as he furrowed his brows.

"Hey?" Kendall asked her as Chloe turned to him as she shook her head "look, I don't have time for this!" She told him as she then walked towards the stairs instead of the elevator as Kendall threw his hand up "hey!" He yelled.

Kendall was then back up in the apartment helping out Logan "hit me again." Logan told them as Kendall's mom poured more milk "Look, it's just time to face the facts." Logan then drank some more "Camille and I are just to different, okay? I base decisions off logic, and Camille thinks my logic is stupid." He added on.

"Okay, but you know that there's no such thing as the perfect girlfriend you have to take the good with the.." Kendall was trying to tell him as Logan put his finger down "boo!" He told him "well, then, mr logic, what are you gonna do? Invent the perfect girlfriend?" Kendall's mom asked and Logan laughed but soon before there own eyes he did just that.

"Greetings, Logan, you are smart and hot like me. Let's go on a date." The robot said as Logan laughed "it worked." He told them turning to Kendall and his mom as they looked at him with furrowed brows "is it to weird?" Logan asked.

"Completely." Kendall told him "but impressive." His mom told him "I know, go on sciencematch.date and search for the perfect girlfriend." Logan told them as Kendall looked at him even more confused "one that's just like me. Just not a robot." Logan asked as the robot looked at him "what?" The robot asked

"nothing." Logan responded running away "well, I'm gonna go search for my girlfriend because she was very rude to me in the lobby." Kendall told his mom turning to her and walking away as he then was in the hallway pressing the button for the elevator.

But when it arrived he smiled walking in not noticing that it was Chloe standing there with the white bell bottoms, go gos with her white sleeve bell shirt with dark sunglasses on and her hair curled as he pushed the button and turned to her but then looked away but then turned back "oh my god!" He yelled as they finally reached the bottom floor and Chloe walked right out of the elevator.

"Leave me alone." Chloe told him "no way." Kendall told her as he began to laugh "you don't understand, okay.." Chloe tried to tell him as they walked right up to her grandma who was wearing almost the exact same outfit "Chloe." Is all the women said as Kendall looked to her and then to Chloe "Gran." Chloe told her as Kendall's eyes went wide.

"who's this?" Gran asked motioning to Kendall "Gran, this is Kendall and he's my boyfriend." Chloe told her as Gran smiled "well, I would enjoy a tour of this place since the last time I saw you, you were living with Gustavo." She told her as Chloe smiled.