022. FAKE GIRLFRIENDS

While the boys were working on a break up song, Chloe decided to take a different direction as she stood in the studio with her band

"He could be the one, he could be the one." She spoke as she then smiled as she paced starting to sing.

He could be the one
He could be the one."

"He's lightin, sparks are flying and everywhere I go he's always on my mind and I'm going crazy about him lately." She spoke more of the words as she looked to someone in the band, until it came from the doorway.

"I can't help myself how my heart is racing." Gustavo spoke from the doorway as Chloe through her hands in the air "thank you!" Then she moved her hands to the others guys.

"And I cant help myself from how my heart is racing."

Then she came up with the rest.

"Think I'm really diggin on his vibe."

She began nodding her head as Gustavo started nodding waiting for her to be done to ask what he needs.

"He really blows me away.
He's got something special
And when he's lookin at me
I wanna he all sentimental."

Then Gustavo yelled "Chloe! I need your help, so if your gonna finish the song grab the guitar and come with me." He told her as she grabbed it throwing it over her shoulder as she looked to the band who all shrugged.

But what she didn't expect to be doing was spying through the blinds at Carlos with a girl outside "yes. Operation break Carlos's heart is going exactly as planned." Gustavo exclaimed as both Kelly and Chloe looked at him "operation what?" They asked as Gustavo pulled his binoculars out of the blinds.

"Operation nothing." Kelly then ran over seeing what Chloe saw "this is why you needed me? To help you with your little break Carlos's heart project!" Chloe yelled as Kelly moved her out of the way

"don't tell me that you hired and actress to make Carlos fall in love with her so she would break his heart so that he could perform better in the breakup song?" Kelly asked as Chloe shook her head "is that wrong?" He asked as Kelly for all crazy eyed as Chloe yelled again "yes!"

Then Chloe was holding a bat while Kelly stood next to her as Gustavo was sitting in front of them as she placed down an award "if that girl you hired breaks sweet Carlos's heart, Chloe will break every single one of your music awards." Kelly told him as Chloe moved the bar around to each one and then put it in her hand "you wouldn't dare." Gustavo told them as Kelly nodded to Chloe who swung the bat down breaking it as it flew "ah!"

Then Carlos arrived "hey, guys." Chloe then hid the bat behind her back as her, Kelly and Gustavo stood together to talk to Carlos "I want you to meet my new girlfriend, Sasha." He told them as they all said hello but the girl winked "yeah, actually, Carlos. There's something I need to tell you." Sasha started as Kelly pointed to Chloe who then held the bat and another award as he then turned to the girl.