047. CHASED BY BAD GUYS

They were still floating as Elizabeth looked to Kendall "okay, we know what it does, now, maybe you should close it but not

They were still floating as Elizabeth looked to Kendall "okay, we know what it does, now, maybe you should close it but not.." Elizabeth was trying to tell him while the others just screamed "close it!" In which he then closed it quickly making everything and them fall from the ceiling hard as they hit the floor "too fast, ow." Elizabeth told them as James had the same idea "close it slower next time." He told him as they all quickly got off the floor standing together.

Nobody was saying actual words as Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows "okay, everybody calm down! Cause..I got nothing else." Kendall told them as there door was kicked opened as they all screamed moving to the other side of the room as the guy held up a gun towards him "okay, well this is definitely different and I'm pretty sure it would be for Chloe as well." Elizabeth whispered to herself as she made it across the way with the others guys.

"Well, it seems we underestimated you boys and girl but don't ever underestimate British intelligence." The man told them as they all held there hands up "I'm sorry, did you say British intell.." Logan asked but couldn't finish as he was shot with a dart gun and passed out as Elizabeth's jaw dropped as her Kendall and James looked back to the man.

"So I'll be taking this backpack now. And I highly recommend no one else try anything funny." The man told them as James looked at him "were actually very sad right now." James told him as then someone broke through the window as they all turned around Elizabeth wife eyed "whoa! Whoa Whoa whoa!" James said as they all pushed him out of the way.

"Now, now, you know you should never take things that don't belong to you." The woman said as the man then shot it her but she flipped dodging each one as she made her way towards him, kicking him into the wall "dibs." James told them as the girl picked up the back pack turning to them and holding the gun towards them as they put there hands up again "I'd love to stay and chat, boys and girl. But a lot of people are after my backpack." She told them.

"Cool. That's fine." They all told her "I'm James." He told she as Elizabeth looked to him "can you knock him out?" Elizabeth asked as all of them looked at her but then as the girl went to leave room service busted through as she then got knocked over "she's hurt." James said as he went towards her as Kendall pulled him back as Carlos held the backpack "she's got a gun." Kendall told him as Elizabeth looked at the room service "yeah, I think we should go, cause it doesn't look like there bringing us toast and jam." Elizabeth told them as the room service got in karate sense they all looked to Elizabeth.

"Okay, pretty boys and girl just give us the backpack, and no dangers come to you." The man told them as the other one agreed "never." Carlos told them holding onto the backpack "what?" Kendall asked as he looked to Carlos and then the room service table got knocked into the men "run." Kendall told them and Elizabeth already headed out the window as the guys grabbed Logan "where!" Elizabeth yelled as they headed out "go to the fire escape!" James told them as they headed that way.

"well to bad for stay in the room and do nothing." Elizabeth told them as they continued running "I wonder what Chloes doing right now?" She asked herself as the boys were to busy screaming to listen but Kendall started to think that something was off with her, toast and jam kind of confused him and then her not wanting to fight those guys was a surprise but he shook it off and continued running.