051. DIBS

Chloe had gotten back to the Palm Woods earlier then the boys but when she returned Lucy pulled her towards her, handing her a poster as she stood with everyone "really I've been with these boys all through tour

Chloe had gotten back to the Palm Woods earlier then the boys but when she returned Lucy pulled her towards her, handing her a poster as she stood with everyone "really I've been with these boys all through tour. Do I need to be apart of the welcome home committee?" Chloe asked her laughing as she turned to her "yes, cause if I remember correctly Kendall's your boyfriend, now shh." Lucy told her as Chloe rolled her eyes.

But then the guys came in "welcome back!" Everyone cheered as Chloe smiled "sorry." She told them "huh, maybe things will be different this season." James said as he then looked to Chloe who waved to him and then his jaw dropped as Kendall was also looking at her and waving but then James also waved back as Chloe winked and James thought it was for him since she was looking in his direction.

Her and Lucy though, soon ran as Bitters bus came by "and here's Chloe Hart running away once more and Big Time Rush, now would be a good time to use your complimentary scissors to get some souvenir hair." Bitters said through his mic to the people as the guys watched "very different." Kendall told them as they all ran out of the Palm Woods running from Bitters.

"Keep going." Carlos yelled as the boys ran to there apartment, Bitters still chasing them, finally getting in they saw Kendall's mom and Katie "what is going on around here?" Kendall asked as the guys moved forward in which Logan grabbed pads to protect himself "one, you're famous now, and two I'm jealous that Bitters thought of the Big Time experience before I did." Katie told them crossing her arms.

"And three, welcome home hug!" Kendall's mom asked as she held her arms out as he walked towards her giving her a hug "and Camille will be crashing down the front door any second for her welcome home tackle." Logan told them as he continued to put more padding on "and this year I'm gonna let her."

"Wait, so you wanna go out with Camille again?" James asked "yep. But I'm going to let her make the first move, thus protecting myself from the dating disadvantage of being the pursuer instead the pursue." Logan told them "it's love science."

"It's something." Kendall's mom told him nodding her head as Logan got ready for it to come but it never came "uh, well, she must have forgot what time we were arriving, so a little knock on the door might help remind her." Logan told them as Kendall furrowed his brows "but If you knock on her door, isn't that you making the first move." Katie told him as everyone pointed to her.

"Don't question love science." Logan told them as he left the apartment running from Bitters as Carlos then turned to all of them "speaking of love, now that BTR is famous and has a top ten hit, the Jennifer's will totally date me." Carlos told them taking off his sweatshirt "isn't that kind of shallow?" Kendall's mom asked.

"Yeah. Bye!" Carlos told them running right out the door "huh. With Carlos pursuing the Jens, that leaves me with sole dibs on the love of my life, Chloe." James told them as Kendall glared at him "Chloes, the love of your life?" He asked him as he got angry.