023. TV SPOT MAYHEM

"Can you believe this, we're performing on live tv

"Can you believe this, we're performing on live tv." James told them as they walked onto the stage as everyone else was still tired "can you believe it's 5:00am?" Logan asked as Chloe handed him a water "thank you." He told her as she nodded and Kendall yawned making her hand him one too.

"Why do early morning shows have to shoot so early in the morning?" He asked as he tried to wake his mother as Katie kept her eyes on her game "don't wake her. She hasn't had her eight hours of sleep yet." And then he patted his moms head as Chloe shook her head at the girl as the producer arrived.

"Big time rush and Chloe Hart. Huge fan. I'm Jane Kennedy. The producer, and welcome to AM LA, LA's number one morning show." She then laughed "come on." She added on as they all then started following her as Kendall tried to not wake up his mother.

"That is LA's number one morning host, Miles Bainbridge, warming up LA's number one teleprompter." Jane Kennedy told them as Miles Bainbridge looked at his paper "no I'm pretty sure Las Angeles is just one word." He said as Chloe then furrowed her brows as she looked to the lady "come on." Jane Kennedy told them.

"And this is the green room where you can relax, eat, and meet our other guests like actor environmentalist Ed Begley jr and or are famous dancing dogs." Jane Kennedy shared as Chloe quickly ran over to them as they ran to her "oh my goodness aren't you just adorable, all of you." She told them as she began to pet them.

"And I just know that our three million viewers will be excited too." Jane Kennedy told them as she took a clipboard from a lady "well we are very excited to be here." Kendall told her as Jane Kennedy looked to them "yeah, the shows running long. You guys and the dogs are cut. Wake up mommy and get out." She told them as both Chloe and the dogs turned to the lady.

"Oh don't listen to that mean old lady, she never met me and Big Time Rush Before!" She was talking in a baby voice as the boys looked to her "no she hasn't, no she hasn't." Chloe added on as the boys then dropped all there snacks as the dogs ran for them.

"What just happened?" Kendall asked as Ed answered "the official term is you got bumped." He told them as Katie still played her game "leave me out of this. I'm on level 12 of castle bashers and I have to get my four knights to the ring of Fire." She told them as they looked to Chloe.

"Okay, paw, paw?" Chloe asked as the dog then gave her its paw "aww, look at you, can you stand on your back legs?" Chloe asked as she stood up "Chloe?" Kendall asked as Chloe still looked at the dog as it stood up "oh my gosh! Look at.." Chloe voiced as Kendall stepped in front of her "you." Chloe said as she went back to regular voice.

"Were going to talk to the producer lady, are you coming?" Kendall asked as Chloe shook her head "yeah, yeah, just stay and be good boys." She started up with the voice again as Kendall turned to the boys "go get her. Go, go, go, go." They all started running as Kendall dragged Chloe along.

Where they soon found Jane Kennedy "what do you mean cut?" Logan asked as they all stood squished together as they talked to her "it means I have to cut time from my show, and you and those dancing mutts are it." She told them as Chloes jaw dropped "wait, but being on live tv is number seven on my list of things to do before I'm 20." James told the woman as all of them looked at him.